Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

3 hours ago by MLedingham

Fisheye question

view post

Looking through the Prism of Time

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Looking through the Prism of Time posted by igorsv December 15, 2008 08:34PM reply | quote
posted by igorsv

Taken with a Composer/Pinhole in one of those mornings when everything is still and silent.

Thank you.

Igor.
Re: Looking through the Prism of Time posted by RichB December 15, 2008 09:04PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Igor,

You have captured stillness very well, with that great "Igor" style.

Rich
Re: Looking through the Prism of Time posted by jWebb December 16, 2008 01:47AM reply | quote
posted by jWebb

Igor
Well done. I haven't produced much with the Zone/pinhole of any quality. But, I continue to try.
Jack
Re: Looking through the Prism of Time posted by stevenz December 16, 2008 02:42AM reply | quote
posted by stevenz

sublime igor, the heavy vignette works beautifully
steve
Re: Looking through the Prism of Time posted by BearWoodsDavid December 16, 2008 07:11AM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Very nice Igor, the vignette adds to the image's strength.
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: Looking through the Prism of Time posted by ndroo December 16, 2008 10:44AM reply | quote
posted by ndroo

That's super cool. Nice dreamy feel and I can feel the cold morning by looking at it. Cool!

fUzzYeYebAlls
Re: Looking through the Prism of Time posted by kmac December 16, 2008 08:45PM reply | quote
posted by kmac

Seems suspended in time... very nice - like the vignette.
Re: Looking through the Prism of Time posted by ranfoto December 17, 2008 04:27AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Prism ? What prism ? Did you mean the pinhole image can be seen though your Canon prism with a time exposure, or you have time on your hands while waiting for the pinhole exposure to complete ?

I haven't the foggist notion of what this means, is this Bending of words or what ? :))
Re: Looking through the Prism of Time posted by miadefleur December 25, 2008 02:34AM reply | quote
posted by miadefleur

makes me think!

Fantastic!
Re: Looking through the Prism of Time posted by codrin May 27, 2009 02:53AM reply | quote
posted by codrin

Gorgeous image! Love everything about it!

Codrin
[1x.com]
Re: Looking through the Prism of Time posted by brscrapper May 27, 2009 03:05AM reply | quote
posted by brscrapper

That is a beautiful shot, Igor. One I wish I could get!!! I will continue to strive for the quality you have captured.

Beth
Re: Looking through the Prism of Time posted by Halima67 May 27, 2009 04:02AM reply | quote
posted by Halima67

Like a dream!

[elenisworld.blogspot.com]
[www.flickr.com]
Re: Looking through the Prism of Time posted by Kath May 27, 2009 04:59AM reply | quote
posted by Kath

As always, the mood is magical in your image.

Kathleen

www.kathleenclemonsphotography.com
[www.ppsop.com]

My blog: [kathleenclemons.blogspot.com]
Re: Looking through the Prism of Time posted by igorsv May 27, 2009 08:26AM reply | quote
posted by igorsv

Codrin thanks for digging it up from the archive!
Thanks everyone.

Regards,
Igor
Re: Looking through the Prism of Time posted by oliver tudoras May 27, 2009 05:09PM reply | quote
posted by oliver tudoras

missed this wonderful image...great use of the vignette...moody and very good

oliver

[olivertudorasphoto.jimdo.com]

"some people make the world special just by being in it "
Re: Looking through the Prism of Time posted by Ol' Don May 28, 2009 12:09AM reply | quote
posted by Ol' Don

I missed this one too.

Wonderful shot full of mood and mystery.

Ol' Don

Life is expensive, but includes a free trip
around the sun!
Re: Looking through the Prism of Time posted by igorsv May 28, 2009 04:33AM reply | quote
posted by igorsv

Thanks guys!
Re: Looking through the Prism of Time posted by SKF May 28, 2009 07:02AM reply | quote
posted by SKF

I missed it too and I'm sorry I did. What an image, great work Igor.
Cheers

steve
Re: Looking through the Prism of Time posted by jumpinjimmyjava May 28, 2009 09:14AM reply | quote
posted by jumpinjimmyjava

Exceptional and beautiful Igor - jimmy

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion #quote The Dalai Lama
Re: Looking through the Prism of Time posted by maryemccabe May 28, 2009 12:40PM reply | quote
posted by maryemccabe

Igor, all I can say is you truly "make" images, rather than simply "take" them.

Mary

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today