Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

24 minutes ago by jffoto

Re: Fly Away (4)

view post

wedding details and a rose

Newer Topic | Older Topic

wedding details and a rose posted by Ingrid December 02, 2004 04:39AM reply | quote
posted by
I was hired by a bride (who is also a florist/event planner) to shoot the details at her wedding. This was my first excursion with the lensbaby, and I was very pleased with the results--although it is taking me a bit to get used to handling the lens so I can control what's sharp. Right now, I'm having to toss most of what I"m shooting.
Re: wedding details and a rose posted by Ingrid December 02, 2004 11:34AM reply | quote
posted by
Oops--I uploaded the wrong rose...the one above was taken w/ the 20D no lensbaby. The one below was taken w/ the 10D w/ lensbaby and macro adapter.
Re: wedding details and a rose posted by Craig (Admin) December 03, 2004 03:18AM reply | quote
posted by Craig

Ingrid,

Beautiful color. Glad the last one was bigger than the rest which I want to see bigger than they are to see the full affect of your Lensbaby.

Have a super one.

-Craig

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus
Re: wedding details and a rose posted by Ingrid December 03, 2004 05:17AM reply | quote
posted by
Thanks Craig. Here are some larger ones from the same wedding. This bride wanted the cake table to look like something out of the Willie Wonka factory. The lensbaby seemed to be an appropriate way to capture the fantasy!
Re: wedding details and a rose posted by rioners December 06, 2004 04:36AM reply | quote
posted by rioners

I love these images. Great job Ingrid. I really like the black borders on each image. How did you get these?
Re: wedding details and a rose posted by Ingrid December 06, 2004 08:14PM reply | quote
posted by
Thanks! You can make them in photoshop or you can use one of the photoshop plugins like auto fx or extensis to create them. Julianne Kost's (Software Cinema) Photoshop training DVD's have an excellent explanation of how to make them yourself. Hope this helps.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today