Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

18 hours ago by barb

Re: getting started with lens baby

view post

Lensbaby and Auto Babies

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Lensbaby and Auto Babies posted by Joel** December 01, 2004 11:53PM reply | quote
posted by
Bangkok Motor Expo 2004

Your Comment are welcome.

D100 @ 1/60 with built-in flash + Lenbaby at F4
Re: Lensbaby and Auto Babies posted by Joel** December 02, 2004 12:01AM reply | quote
posted by
I really wish that the next lensbaby MKII will have adjustable aperture instead of fixed one.
By then again, the round and obliques bokeh is really unique.
Re: Lensbaby and Auto Babies posted by Joel** December 02, 2004 12:04AM reply | quote
posted by
I think I need a bit more practice with off center focusing.
Re: Lensbaby and Auto Babies posted by Joel** December 02, 2004 12:09AM reply | quote
posted by
I think F/4 work best in this situation.
Re: Lensbaby and Auto Babies posted by Craig (Admin) December 02, 2004 01:44AM reply | quote
posted by Craig

Joel,

Great stuff.

Excellent that the D100 can be used with your built-in flash.

What aperture(s)?

Something quicker to change than the current aperture system will be incorporated in the "MKII" Lensbaby. I do not change my aperture but once every couple of months when I have to have more depth of field than F4 gives me. With our Nikon/Canon/etc. lenses we are all used to changing at will, however, and this would be nice to switch quickly between different looks as far as blur and diffusion goes.

Have a groovy day.

-Craig

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus
Re: Lensbaby and Auto Babies posted by MarkT December 02, 2004 02:58AM reply | quote
posted by MarkT

Hi Joel,

Nice Work! For whatever reason, I like the images of the cars better than the ladies... exception are "0092s" and "0108s" - love the way the LB can help to draw attention to the eyes in a portrait.

Cheerio.

Mark
Re: Lensbaby and Auto Babies posted by Joel** December 02, 2004 10:44AM reply | quote
posted by
Craig and Mark,

Thanks for your comments.
LB work great with flash to emphasis the selective focus point but have to watch your distance though or it can easily get out of control.

Cheers,
Joel

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today