Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

7 hours ago by PBlais

Sweet 50 with marco rings

view post

check out Sue Robertson's Lb work

Newer Topic | Older Topic

check out Sue Robertson's Lb work posted by ScottM October 28, 2008 04:11AM reply | quote
posted by ScottM

I have enjoyed looking at Sue Robertson's work on pbase.com and just came across her LB images. Take a look and you wont be disappointed. Don't believe I have seen her post here.
[www.pbase.com]

Scott
Re: check out Sue Robertson's Lb work posted by igorsv October 28, 2008 04:45AM reply | quote
posted by igorsv

Thanks Scott. Always a pleasure to look at other artists work - a source of inspiration.
Re: check out Sue Robertson's Lb work posted by RichB October 28, 2008 06:31AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Thanks for the link, Scott. The more of other's art that we view, the better we become.

Rich
Re: check out Sue Robertson's Lb work posted by pro bono October 28, 2008 10:14AM reply | quote
posted by pro bono

These are wonderful photographs, and most instructive as well ... she uses the Lensbaby with uncommon judgement and insight. To illuminate her thoughts and her subjects, rather than as a drunk uses a lamp post (i.e. as a source of support rather than illumination).

But don't stop at just the linked Lensbaby gallery ... look at Sue Robertson's other galleries.
The reason her Lensbaby images are so exceptional is because she's an exceptional photographer.

Look at these. Look at this. Look at all of them. Sublime.
Re: check out Sue Robertson's Lb work posted by Fugazi October 28, 2008 08:01PM reply | quote
posted by Fugazi

Indeed : beautiful.
Re: check out Sue Robertson's Lb work posted by lenoryan October 29, 2008 06:16AM reply | quote
posted by lenoryan

Thank you, Scott, for the link to Sue Robertson's work. It is special to me......and now one of my favorites.
Lenore
Re: check out Sue Robertson's Lb work posted by Mike Bokeh November 01, 2008 01:50AM reply | quote
posted by Mike Bokeh

Yes, this lass does have a a lot of talent.

It seems that she was born speaking Lensbaby.

Mike

Lensbabies make you think.
Re: check out Sue Robertson's Lb work posted by kmac November 02, 2008 08:27AM reply | quote
posted by kmac

Thanks for sharing this link - her work is especially beautiful.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today