Lensbaby Studio Forums

help!! which lensbabie mount?

Newer Topic | Older Topic

help!! which lensbabie mount? posted by frates November 29, 2004 02:35AM reply | quote
posted by
Hi-my sisters boyfriend has a mamiya r27? I think it is a recent model-last 5 years anyway.I would like to get him a lensbabie but I don't know which mount to get-any suggestions?Ta very much!!
Re: help!! which lensbabie mount? posted by joe moore November 29, 2004 07:56AM reply | quote
posted by joe moore
Mamiya current camera models include the RZ, RB, 645, and 7. At least those are the ones I'm aware of and I own a RZ Pro II. You need to confirm what 35mm camera system he shoots with.
Re: help!! which lensbabie mount? posted by Craig (Admin) December 01, 2004 03:16PM reply | quote
posted by Craig

Frates,

I don't find a Mamiya R27 camera listed anywhere. Maybe it was an RZ67?

At any rate, I am aware of older (30 year old) screw mount Mamiya 35mm SLRs that take a screw mount and there may have been a model or two in the 80's that took a Pentax K mount but I can't confirm or deny that.

If he has the RZ67 then there is not a Lensbaby to fit the bill, unfortunately. Anybody who has this or the RB system knows that a Lensbaby would require huge hands to manipulate while shooting.

So, I would take Joe's advice and find out what 35mm (or digital) SLR system he uses.

Have a beautiful day.

-Craig

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today