Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

7 hours ago by Marisa Bennett

How do I...

view post

LB Compatibilty wth Nikon D70

Newer Topic | Older Topic

LB Compatibilty wth Nikon D70 posted by mysticchyna November 17, 2004 11:57PM reply | quote
posted by
Hello. I just ordered my LB, and then hopped over here to read some. I read where someone was having issues with the LB and his N65, I also have an Nikon N65, as well as a N70 and the digital SLR, D70.

How do I get the LB to work on the D70 digitl slr? Do I have to use it only in manual mode?

Re: LB Compatibilty wth Nikon D70 posted by MarcoF November 18, 2004 12:55AM reply | quote
posted by MarcoF

you can only use it in manual mode, so check your exposure :)

Conceptual Art is overrated

[www.marcof.net]
Re: LB Compatibilty wth Nikon D70 posted by Craig (Admin) November 18, 2004 01:09AM reply | quote
posted by Craig

Lisa,

Your Lensbaby should work splendidly with both your N65 and D70. Metering is disabled on both due to the lack of electronic connections with your Lensbaby. I use both the S2 and D70 cameras with my Lensbaby with great results. Using the histogram to determine optimal exposure, combined with an increasing skill at estimating the proper exposure for a scene without a preview, gives me great results.

Please let us know if we can answer any questions once you've received your Lensbaby.

-Craig

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus
Re: LB Compatibilty wth Nikon D70 posted by mysticchyna November 18, 2004 12:30PM reply | quote
posted by
Thank you guys very much. In thinking about it...based on what the lens baby does...aside from exposure for light correctness...I guess that it doesn't matter what metering you use. it's all pretty much more spot or center.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today