Lensbaby Studio Forums

Tropical Storm Fay Leads to Extreme Boredom

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Tropical Storm Fay Leads to Extreme Boredom posted by tokengirl August 18, 2008 11:34AM reply | quote
posted by tokengirl

It's too nasty out to go anywhere, so I've started photographing my fly tying materials.
Re: Tropical Storm Fay Leads to Extreme Boredom posted by tokengirl August 18, 2008 11:35AM reply | quote
posted by tokengirl

I have a LOT of fly tying materials.
Re: Tropical Storm Fay Leads to Extreme Boredom posted by tokengirl August 18, 2008 11:37AM reply | quote
posted by tokengirl

Yes, there's more.
Re: Tropical Storm Fay Leads to Extreme Boredom posted by tokengirl August 18, 2008 11:38AM reply | quote
posted by tokengirl

The last one is Fay at 5:30 pm, the first squall moving through.
Re: Tropical Storm Fay Leads to Extreme Boredom posted by jWebb August 18, 2008 11:44AM reply | quote
posted by jWebb

Boredom becomes you. Beautiful, interesting shots. I like the spools in particular. As you know, Fay is headed my way, but looks like it isn't getting beyond a tropical storm. Lots of rain and yuk! Hopefully you can go back into the world tomorrow.
Jack
Re: Tropical Storm Fay Leads to Extreme Boredom posted by RichB August 18, 2008 12:13PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Good luck with Fay. I, too, like the spools of #1 -- beautiful colors and blending. I also like the colorful bokeh of #2. Thanks for sharing!

Rich
Re: Tropical Storm Fay Leads to Extreme Boredom posted by Crabcakes August 18, 2008 04:59PM reply | quote
posted by Crabcakes

Brings back a lot of memories--tied quite a few myself back in the day--didn't get a chance to shoot or post any when you mentioned it before but I still have some flies that i tied back then...it's on my to-do list...

Johnny Crabcakes

"Failure is the key to success;
Each mistake teaches us something."
--Morihei Ueshiba
Re: Tropical Storm Fay Leads to Extreme Boredom posted by popquiz August 18, 2008 10:43PM reply | quote
posted by popquiz

oh to be bored with that much to shoot with the LB. Good Luck weathering the storm

...it's like nailing JELL-O to a tree!

Glen Copeland
aka: PopQuiz

Join Lensbaby Addicts at: [www.facebook.com]
Re: Tropical Storm Fay Leads to Extreme Boredom posted by Unni August 18, 2008 11:19PM reply | quote
posted by Unni

I think we all need to be bored from time to time. At least, it worked for you!

Unni
Re: Tropical Storm Fay Leads to Extreme Boredom posted by kiwi August 19, 2008 06:15PM reply | quote
posted by kiwi

Bring on the storms I say! Great series. Really like all of them but adore the peacock feather because of the amazing colours.
Re: Tropical Storm Fay Leads to Extreme Boredom posted by Mike Bokeh August 20, 2008 09:47AM reply | quote
posted by Mike Bokeh

Boredom, if we want to avoid it, forces us to think.
We think, and therefore we create.
The boredom made you use your camera, and you've created some nice images.

This is a good thing.

I found this out last winter.

Keep up the good work.

Mike {:^D
Re: Tropical Storm Fay Leads to Extreme Boredom posted by ranfoto August 20, 2008 01:29PM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Kool, puts another feather on your Bendy cap.......!

Maybe you can get some stormy weather Bendies in this affair of Boredoom :))

Always stay safe though, better Bent then broken !

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today