Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

9 hours ago by Chelle

Re: Edge 80 - Transportation

view post

Lily Abstracts After the Rain

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Lily Abstracts After the Rain posted by RichB June 07, 2008 11:14AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Was hoping for a rainbow, but no such luck. The second choice was to try some abstracts on a beautiful new lily we planted in the front yard. 3G with +10 and +4 diopter combinations.

Rich
Re: Lily Abstracts After the Rain posted by BearWoodsDavid June 07, 2008 12:16PM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

All three are great Rich, I think the leading lines in the composition make number 2 my favorite though. Beautiful work.
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: Lily Abstracts After the Rain posted by rjcolby June 07, 2008 02:42PM reply | quote
posted by rjcolby

No rainbow, but some gold for sure. I like #2 for the vertical with diagonal lines of stamen.

Dick
Re: Lily Abstracts After the Rain posted by shurla5 June 07, 2008 08:59PM reply | quote
posted by shurla5

They are really pretty and I agree with David and Dick, #2 works for me too.

Shurla
Re: Lily Abstracts After the Rain posted by BLUE-AZUL June 07, 2008 09:10PM reply | quote
posted by BLUE-AZUL

I like them all. Like the others said #2 is fantastic.
Re: Lily Abstracts After the Rain posted by GR8FUL DAD June 07, 2008 11:09PM reply | quote
posted by GR8FUL DAD

Very nice series. I also like the lines of #2.

Greg
Re: Lily Abstracts After the Rain posted by thebarefootphotographer June 08, 2008 09:16AM reply | quote
I think I must agree that #2 is my favorite -- but all three are lovely!

Donna
www.thebarefootphotographer.com
Re: Lily Abstracts After the Rain posted by Ol' Don June 09, 2008 03:42AM reply | quote
posted by Ol' Don

I like number one the best.

NO, wait, I like number two, no three the best.

No wait, I can't make up my mind. I wish I had taken all three of these!

Thank you for sharing. Simply beautiful.

Ol' Don

Life is expensive, but includes a free trip
around the sun!
Re: Lily Abstracts After the Rain posted by RichB June 09, 2008 04:42AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Thank you David, Dick, Shurla, Blue, Greg, Donna, and Don for taking the time to view these images and for your very kind comments. It is always helpful to know viewer preferences, and it was clear that you had a preference for #2.

Rich
Re: Lily Abstracts After the Rain posted by kudzu June 09, 2008 04:42AM reply | quote
posted by kudzu

I love all three! Great work. I like that when you didn't get the shot you were looking for, you turned your focus on something else. Really great shots, Rick

kudzu

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today