Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

23 hours ago by CatGargoyle

Re: November walk

view post

The Factory Mall late afternoon...

Newer Topic | Older Topic

The Factory Mall late afternoon... posted by David Morel May 13, 2008 12:06AM reply | quote
posted by David Morel

Took this while my daughter was at her Singing lessons. They are apart of a Mall that was created from an old Factory in Franklin, TN.

David L. Morel
www.davidmorelphoto.com
Re: The Factory Mall late afternoon... posted by David Morel May 13, 2008 12:12AM reply | quote
posted by David Morel

And a large wheel of some sort! :-)

David L. Morel
www.davidmorelphoto.com
Re: The Factory Mall late afternoon... posted by RichB May 13, 2008 12:14AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

David,

I like how you have captured the beautiful stone walkway in #1 in the sweet spot.

Rich
Re: The Factory Mall late afternoon... posted by TG-J (Admin) May 13, 2008 12:44AM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Hey David I think that must be one of the steel wheels John Lennon made reference to in one of his songs. Nice shots. Tony.
Re: The Factory Mall late afternoon... posted by David Morel May 13, 2008 10:40AM reply | quote
posted by David Morel

Thank you guys!

David L. Morel
www.davidmorelphoto.com
Re: The Factory Mall late afternoon... posted by BearWoodsDavid May 13, 2008 11:17AM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

I like the walkway the best. Great use of the Lensbaby.
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: The Factory Mall late afternoon... posted by jean-luc May 13, 2008 04:27PM reply | quote
posted by jean-luc

The first image has very special color and light. Also a very good composition and framing.

Jean-Luc

[www.pbase.com]
Re: The Factory Mall late afternoon... posted by rlprinter May 13, 2008 06:34PM reply | quote
posted by rlprinter

I love them both. Each one is very different and has its own charm.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today