Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

1 hour ago by jffoto

Re: 70

view post

A Spring Afternoon at the Lagoon

Newer Topic | Older Topic

A Spring Afternoon at the Lagoon posted by RichB May 10, 2008 02:14PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Just a few things that caught my eye and the LBO lens ...

Rich
Re: A Spring Afternoon at the Lagoon posted by RichB May 10, 2008 02:15PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

... three more ... thank you for looking!
Re: A Spring Afternoon at the Lagoon posted by BearWoodsDavid May 10, 2008 08:19PM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

I like the cones the best. Great leading lines and points of interest really carry you through the image. Thanks for sharing.
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: A Spring Afternoon at the Lagoon posted by essablue May 11, 2008 03:47AM reply | quote
posted by essablue

I Love 4 and 6...NICE!

kelly
Re: A Spring Afternoon at the Lagoon posted by Darrell Marquette May 11, 2008 04:02AM reply | quote
posted by Darrell Marquette

Rich, #4 is well suited for the LB. Good job.
Re: A Spring Afternoon at the Lagoon posted by shurla5 May 11, 2008 04:07AM reply | quote
posted by shurla5

Looks like you had a nice afternoon at the Lagoon and captured some great pictures. #4 is my fav.

Shurla
Re: A Spring Afternoon at the Lagoon posted by rlprinter May 11, 2008 04:44AM reply | quote
posted by rlprinter

Beautiful images, all of them. I'm really drawn to Number 4. I love the play of color and the softness.
Re: A Spring Afternoon at the Lagoon posted by tominboston May 11, 2008 05:38AM reply | quote
posted by tominboston

Rich,

The pine cone shot is definitely a keeper. Very nicely done. #2 is also interesting.

Tom
Re: A Spring Afternoon at the Lagoon posted by jean-luc May 11, 2008 02:19PM reply | quote
posted by jean-luc

Third and fourth are very nice !

Jean-Luc

[www.pbase.com]
Re: A Spring Afternoon at the Lagoon posted by MattW May 11, 2008 09:19PM reply | quote
posted by MattW

Very nice sequence, Rich. The dandelion head works well!

Matthew
Re: A Spring Afternoon at the Lagoon posted by Crabcakes May 11, 2008 09:59PM reply | quote
posted by Crabcakes

Gotta go against the grain--I'm really drawn to #2--the subdued tones, the compostition, that bit of green in the background--nice.

Johnny Crabcakes

"Failure is the key to success;
Each mistake teaches us something."
--Morihei Ueshiba
Re: A Spring Afternoon at the Lagoon posted by Sputnik May 12, 2008 12:19AM reply | quote
posted by Sputnik

lovely indeed, My favorite is #3

Mary
Re: A Spring Afternoon at the Lagoon posted by RichB May 12, 2008 01:55PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Thank you so much everyone -- David, Kelly, Darrell, Shurla, Rich, Tom, Jean-Luc, Matthew, Crabby, and Mary. Looks like there were 6 votes for the pine cones, but there were also two votes each for #2, #3, and #6. My vote is for #1, probably because I plan on using it for one image in a photo pair for a gallery show. The other image is attached to this post. It really amazes me how everyone has such individual tastes in LB images. I guess, that is just another good thing about the LB.
Re: A Spring Afternoon at the Lagoon posted by ScottM May 12, 2008 02:09PM reply | quote
posted by ScottM

#1 and your new post will look good together. I too like the pine cones the best. All are very good.
Scott
Re: A Spring Afternoon at the Lagoon posted by RichB May 12, 2008 09:10PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Scott,

Thanks for your commments. Have a good day.

Rich
Re: A Spring Afternoon at the Lagoon posted by TG-J (Admin) May 12, 2008 10:13PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

As a single I like 4 ,but paired with the last image No.1 is definitely seen in new light. Great work. Tony,
Re: A Spring Afternoon at the Lagoon posted by RichB May 13, 2008 12:16AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Thank you, TG-J for looking and commenting. It is appreciated.

Rich

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today