Latest Post

1 day ago by TG-J

Re: Fisheye Star Trails

view post

wide eyed

Newer Topic | Older Topic

wide eyed posted by Va girl April 16, 2008 10:16AM reply | quote
posted by Va girl

Another shot of the "5AM Kitten" except she is no longer a kitten but she is very used to my LB being pointed at her! 3G F2 +4 macro

Thanks for looking!

Pam
Re: wide eyed posted by Sputnik April 16, 2008 10:51AM reply | quote
posted by Sputnik

perfect! I just love this one. I can never get my cat to hold still long enough!

Mary
Re: wide eyed posted by rjcolby April 16, 2008 02:18PM reply | quote
posted by rjcolby

Hi Pam,

I just got home from Judging the photography part of an art show in Palisade and the evening reception. It was a challenge, but quite satisfying. I planned to just relax and view a few images as fatigue was present.

You have made me go over to your Gallery and try to see what you showed last year. Very powerful work. From the heart obviously. The pup for your daughter, and the fall visit were touching.

This cool cat eye makes a good place to stop for the night, but I can recommend your gallery to any newer members. Lots to see and think on.

regards,
Dick
Re: wide eyed posted by Va girl April 19, 2008 09:19AM reply | quote
posted by Va girl

Thanks Mary.... she has her moods but on good days, she will humor me! Dick, you are too kind! Thanks so much for your kind remarks and taking time to look back at some of my images. Comments like yours encourage me to keep on looking for images.

Pam
Re: wide eyed posted by rjcolby April 19, 2008 10:01AM reply | quote
posted by rjcolby

There are some really sweet spots in these galleries, and I think it is worthwhile to visit as much as time allows. The totality of the forum and associated galleries is way too much to cover, but that is no reason for not browsing now and then. Your just really got to me. I have enough mileage on my sneakers, to be able to empathize.

Dick
Re: wide eyed posted by osidat May 17, 2008 12:18AM reply | quote
posted by osidat

Pam,
This is indeed a beautiful image. It quite honestly shows how well syncronized is your eye to your LB.

Keep up the great work.

Omer
Re: wide eyed posted by TG-J (Admin) May 17, 2008 12:25AM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Hi Pam I must confess I really am not a cat person but that combination of colors and composition really work nicely together, Tony.
Re: wide eyed posted by igorsv May 17, 2008 12:47AM reply | quote
posted by igorsv

Hi Pam,

You've got it right - excellent capture and a good example of using the LB.

Regards,
Igor.
Re: wide eyed posted by Va girl May 18, 2008 09:23AM reply | quote
posted by Va girl

Thanks Dick, Omer, Tony and Igor! (I'll post a shot of two of her kittens in another thread.)

Pam

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today