Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

10 hours ago by rusteer

Re: side light to flare

view post

Bluebird day on the Big Mountain

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Bluebird day on the Big Mountain posted by essablue April 15, 2008 02:09PM reply | quote
posted by essablue

Our mountain closed a week ago, but you can still hike it, and ski with your dog!
It's kind of a spring tradition around here, it was definitely a dog day afternoon! I think there were more dogs than skiers :)

Thanks for looking!

Kelly
Re: Bluebird day on the Big Mountain posted by essablue April 15, 2008 02:23PM reply | quote
posted by essablue

Last three...
Re: Bluebird day on the Big Mountain posted by didipusrex April 15, 2008 02:23PM reply | quote
posted by didipusrex
waaah i love these shots, they remind me of the fake tilt-shift photos popularized a while back that make subjects look like miniatures or scale models.
Re: Bluebird day on the Big Mountain posted by TG-J (Admin) April 15, 2008 11:26PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Thats one happy dog. And lots of happy people, I wish I could do that, It's sorta hard in the tropics. Thanks for the sensation , I almost feel like I've spent a day on the snow. Tony
Re: Bluebird day on the Big Mountain posted by essablue April 16, 2008 11:41AM reply | quote
posted by essablue

Thanks, Didipusrex and Tony!
Kelly

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today