Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

5 hours ago by CatGargoyle

Re: 2E245

view post

When it's 84 degrees, we head to the zoo.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

When it's 84 degrees, we head to the zoo. posted by CMH April 15, 2008 12:48PM reply | quote
posted by CMH

all with 2.0 + telephoto. i didn't shoot much with my LB because typically at the zoo i like to get as close as possible; so much of today's shots were with my 70-300mm.
it was 84 degrees in denver today. tomorrow we expect 2-4 inches of snow. you gotta' love it. :D
thanks for stopping by.
Cindi

[www.etsy.com]
[www.etsy.com]
Re: When it's 84 degrees, we head to the zoo. posted by JAMIE H. April 15, 2008 01:08PM reply | quote
posted by JAMIE H.

I am very jealous of your 84 degrees! Last Saturday in Oregon it was 82 degrees and now the snow level is setting in at 1500 ft and freezing again at night. Grrrr!
Re: When it's 84 degrees, we head to the zoo. posted by Craig (Admin) April 15, 2008 01:54PM reply | quote
posted by Craig

Jamie, can you believe it? It's freezing outside and just two days ago we turned off the furnace and opened all the windows so it would not be too hot to sleep.

Can't wait for July.

-Craig

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus
Re: When it's 84 degrees, we head to the zoo. posted by JAMIE H. April 15, 2008 02:04PM reply | quote
posted by JAMIE H.

I agree! Summer can't come soon enough for me. I must say that the weather in Oregon has been a bit strange this year and I can't seem to shake the winter blues...

Cindi, I really like #3 and the character of the polar bear. Seem's he is napping yet ready pounce on something.

"Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2008 02:05PM by JAMIE H..
Re: When it's 84 degrees, we head to the zoo. posted by CMH April 15, 2008 11:38PM reply | quote
posted by CMH

thanks! :) no worries - we're expecting a few inches of snow today. but it's really very typical for colorado; april is our 2nd snowiest month. the first is march. spring in colorado is 5 minutes long. ;-)
yup, the polar bears are always my favorite - such personality.

[www.etsy.com]
[www.etsy.com]
Re: When it's 84 degrees, we head to the zoo. posted by Ol' Don April 16, 2008 02:34AM reply | quote
posted by Ol' Don

Spring might be 5 minutes long, but the Autumn is worth it all!

I envy you for living there. I really do.

Ol' Don

Life is expensive, but includes a free trip
around the sun!
Re: When it's 84 degrees, we head to the zoo. posted by MattW April 16, 2008 04:40AM reply | quote
posted by MattW

Yes, the polar bear is great - lovely sweet spot and expression.

Matthew

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today