Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

22 hours ago by CatGargoyle

Re: November walk

view post

Spring at the old church

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Spring at the old church posted by thebarefootphotographer March 17, 2008 07:42AM reply | quote
While my daughter was in a class today -- I took these photos at an old church and cemetery close by.

Donna
Re: Spring at the old church posted by Ol' Don April 03, 2008 06:13AM reply | quote
posted by Ol' Don

Just noticed this had no replies. Why not!!!??

I like them all, but especially the middle one with the tree shadows falling on the windows. Nice.

Ol' Don

Life is expensive, but includes a free trip
around the sun!
Re: Spring at the old church posted by rjcolby April 03, 2008 04:33PM reply | quote
posted by rjcolby

A very good example of what we should be doing during the breaks in our daily routine. We get better only by working our eyes and camera. LB helps the eyes.

I am fascinated by #1. The small stone at this angle looks a bit like a modern sculpture of a man standing in the cemetery, and the church appears to be on the way to becoming it's own headstone. Images like this can free the imagination.

Dick
Re: Spring at the old church posted by craig16229 April 06, 2008 06:45AM reply | quote
posted by craig16229

I think #1 is the stronger of the three; there are subtle elements that tell a story.

Craig

[www.craigwasselphotoart.com]

"The virtue of the camera is not the power it has to transform the photographer into an artist, but the impulse it gives him to keep on looking . . . ."

~ Brooks Atkinson ~

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today