Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

5 hours ago by jffoto

On the other side

view post

Fun little dancy thing for Photo Plus Expo

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Fun little dancy thing for Photo Plus Expo posted by Craig (Admin) October 21, 2004 12:56PM reply | quote
posted by Craig

Just got a new animation from Reed Harkness. Can't wait to integrate it into the site to share it so here is a preview: [www.strongphoto.com]

The Quicktime file is rather large so you want to have broadband or an evening to kill on the download. If I get a smaller version done in the next couple of days I will add the link here.

Anybody at Photo Plus Expo this weekend, come by booth 673 and meet Sam and Kirsten and Lisa and our many invaluable helpers from New York.

I stayed home to post this message.

Have a super day.

-Craig

Post Edited (10-23-04 01:51)

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus
Re: Fun little dancy thing for Photo Plus Expo posted by docwells7 October 21, 2004 10:17PM reply | quote
posted by
bad link alert.

Re: Fun little dancy thing for Photo Plus Expo posted by Craig (Admin) October 22, 2004 12:54AM reply | quote
posted by Craig

Fixed.

Thanks for the heads-up.

-Craig

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus
I was there! posted by tashayar October 22, 2004 05:40AM reply | quote
posted by
I met Sam there and bought my lensbaby. Yeah! Now I just need to figure out how to use it. I left the manual in the box and don't have it on me now. :(

L.A.
Re: Fun little dancy thing for Photo Plus Expo posted by Craig (Admin) October 22, 2004 06:18AM reply | quote
posted by Craig

This is not the most recent version of the manual but it should have everything you need:

[www.strongphoto.com]

Have a super day.

-Craig

Post Edited (10-24-04 15:52)

Heraclitus of Ephesus
Re: Fun little dancy thing for Photo Plus Expo posted by MarcoF October 24, 2004 05:39PM reply | quote
posted by MarcoF

haha, this clip is hilarious.. even though I have no audio here, the animation is fun itself :-)

Conceptual Art is overrated

[www.marcof.net]
Re: Fun little dancy thing for Photo Plus Expo posted by Craig (Admin) October 26, 2004 02:24AM reply | quote
posted by Craig

Check it out with the audio when you get the chance. Hilarious!

-Craig

Heraclitus of Ephesus
Re: Fun little dancy thing for Photo Plus Expo posted by Theresa October 26, 2004 10:45PM reply | quote
posted by
Lensbabies are the Blue Man Group of the lens world.

[bluecoyotelaughing.typepad.com]
Re: Fun little dancy thing for Photo Plus Expo posted by MarcoF October 27, 2004 05:29AM reply | quote
posted by MarcoF

just watched it _with_ sound..
very nice :) Now, if you can actually have the LBs move to the beat of the music (they're out of pace), that would be really perfect ;) (just kidding btw).

but.. any info on a LB with matrix chip?

Conceptual Art is overrated

[www.marcof.net]
Re: Fun little dancy thing for Photo Plus Expo posted by Craig (Admin) October 27, 2004 03:53PM reply | quote
posted by Craig

Marco,

They start off sync'd with the main beat, then shift to the half-beat to match "cha-cha-cha!" and back to the main beat. Not perfect but fun, nonetheless.

CPU for Nikon. You've not been forgotten. Enjoy eyeball'ing the exposures with ever increasing accuracy and about the time you have it perfected...

You'll be the first to know.

Have a super day.

-Craig

Heraclitus of Ephesus
Re: Fun little dancy thing for Photo Plus Expo posted by miladymarji December 10, 2004 11:50PM reply | quote
posted by
The video clip of the lensbaby...is great.....made me smile...

MiladyMarji

Re: Fun little dancy thing for Photo Plus Expo posted by andyfphoto December 22, 2004 07:28PM reply | quote
posted by
Hey Craig, do you have a personal mail address I can email too. It's regarding a magazine of the product here in the UK which I'm doing.

Andy
Re: Fun little dancy thing for Photo Plus Expo posted by Craig (Admin) December 23, 2004 02:50AM reply | quote
posted by Craig

To avoid getting more spam than I have hours in the day to delete I use a comments page: [strongphotography.com]

Looking forward to being in touch.

Have a super day.

-Craig

Heraclitus of Ephesus

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today