Lensbaby Studio Forums

Nikon D40X: Getting error "Lens Not Attached"

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Nikon D40X: Getting error "Lens Not Attached" posted by choycashion February 14, 2008 10:52AM reply | quote
posted by choycashion
I received a LB 2.0 for Valentines and I attached the lens to my Nikon D40X, heard it click on and turned on my camera. I get the error: LENS NOT ATTACHED. Can someone help? I took it off and attached my wide angle lens and no error. So I tried the LB 2.0 again and same error message. Thanks in advance!
Re: Nikon D40X: Getting error "Lens Not Attached" posted by Darrell Marquette February 14, 2008 10:56AM reply | quote
posted by Darrell Marquette

You have to shoot in manual mode. Just turn the dial on the top of your camera to the M setting and you will not get the error message.
Re: Nikon D40X: Getting error "Lens Not Attached" posted by choycashion February 14, 2008 11:04AM reply | quote
posted by choycashion
I love the easy answers! Thank you sooo much! It works. Now I just need to work on getting the hang of using the LB. Thanks again!
Re: Nikon D40X: Getting error "press shutter release button again" posted by ndokceplok March 21, 2009 12:31AM reply | quote
posted by ndokceplok
iam using nikon d40x, I get the error: press shutter release button again. Can someone help?Thanks in advance!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today