31 minutes ago by ranfoto

Re: Burning it.

view post

NEWBY'S Magnetic World

Newer Topic | Older Topic

NEWBY'S Magnetic World posted by Linda November 17, 2007 08:04PM reply | quote
posted by Linda
Hello All,

After visiting this amazing forum for months, here's my first humble post.
I've only got my 3G recently, but the two of us are on a very happy journey, exploring and having so much fun!

These are some pics of the magnetic puzzleball my employer (worldwide shipping co.) gives away for promotional purposes. Enjoy!

Greetings from The Port of Rotterdam ;-)
Re: NEWBY'S Magnetic World posted by craig16229 November 18, 2007 04:45AM reply | quote
posted by craig16229

Linda,

Although I have not been around this forum long, welcome!

One of the biggest reasons I started shooting with an LB was the possibilities it opens for photographing small things like you have done. I like #2 the best.

Keep coming back and posting. I think you will continue to find this forum - like LB's themselves - is so fun it's addicting.

Craig

[www.craigwasselphotoart.com]

"The virtue of the camera is not the power it has to transform the photographer into an artist, but the impulse it gives him to keep on looking . . . ."

~ Brooks Atkinson ~

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2007 04:56AM by craig16229.
Re: NEWBY'S Magnetic World posted by ranfoto November 18, 2007 06:27AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

That's quite a puzzle .......but the world is a puzzle of sorts......so bend yours and share more of it Linda .......greetings !
Re: NEWBY'S Magnetic World posted by Va girl November 18, 2007 07:29AM reply | quote
posted by Va girl

nice concept... and I like the 2nd one best too.... welcome aboard!

Pam
Re: NEWBY'S Magnetic World posted by Linda November 18, 2007 12:39PM reply | quote
posted by Linda
Thank you Craig, Ran and Pam!
Re: NEWBY'S Magnetic World posted by Crabcakes November 18, 2007 12:48PM reply | quote
posted by Crabcakes

Love #2 as well--is the world falling apart or coming together?
Not a question that needs to be answered but one that this photo brings to mind.

Johnny Crabcakes

"Failure is the key to success;
Each mistake teaches us something."
--Morihei Ueshiba
Re: NEWBY'S Magnetic World posted by Linda November 19, 2007 03:03AM reply | quote
posted by Linda
Thanks Crabby...well, as your great quote says: controll is just out of controll ;-)
But let's stick to the positive approach anyway: see #3 and it all worked out in the end!

Have a great evening!
Re: NEWBY'S Magnetic World posted by cleofe November 19, 2007 05:04PM reply | quote
posted by cleofe
these are awesome Linda!! i love #2 as well!
Re: NEWBY'S Magnetic World posted by Linda November 19, 2007 06:04PM reply | quote
posted by Linda
Thank you Cleofe, seems #2 is a winner ;-)
I was quite shy to put up some pics up here, but everyone is always so encouraging to one another. That's what makes this place very special ;-)

Enjoy your day!
Re: NEWBY'S Magnetic World posted by ERIKAB4 November 19, 2007 10:37PM reply | quote
posted by ERIKAB4

This is a neat suject to bend! What fun!
Re: NEWBY'S Magnetic World posted by Linda November 20, 2007 03:01AM reply | quote
posted by Linda
Thanks Erika, and surely FUN is what LB is all about!

Have a fun day yourself ;-)
Re: NEWBY'S Magnetic World posted by ranfoto November 20, 2007 03:01AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

I was quite shy to put up some pics up here

Well....now you know ! Benders don't bite, they they Bend with the wind and send, err' share their worlds with Friends... Hee hee .
Re: NEWBY'S Magnetic World posted by oliver tudoras November 21, 2007 03:20AM reply | quote
posted by oliver tudoras

well bent....welcome

oliver

[olivertudorasphoto.jimdo.com]

"some people make the world special just by being in it "
Re: NEWBY'S Magnetic World posted by rannestad November 21, 2007 03:56AM reply | quote
posted by rannestad

Welcome to the forum with some great images. You managed to make the puzzle. Good for you:)

You will experience that this is a very friendly forum. I am into other forums on the web as well, but I spend more and more time on the Lensbabies friends, and less time on the other forums. A very interesting trend. Maybe you will experience the same. Again: Welcome

-----------------------------------------
My website: [www.fotoaalborg.dk]
Blog (English): [www.retrofoto.dk]
-----------------------------------------
Re: NEWBY'S Magnetic World posted by Duh_Vinci November 21, 2007 11:24AM reply | quote
posted by Duh_Vinci

Well done indeed, absolutely found of the second photo, I can't help by notice how my eyes are starting to go through the picture taking the path of the little pieces in the picture, and slowly going up to the the globe in focus, nice!

Regards,
D
Re: NEWBY'S Magnetic World posted by Linda November 21, 2007 01:36PM reply | quote
posted by Linda
Thank you all for the positive feedback and making me feel so welcome! Will post more soon ;-)

Have an inspiring day!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today