Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

18 hours ago by TG-J

Re: side light to flare

view post

More colors from Virginia's autumn

Newer Topic | Older Topic

More colors from Virginia's autumn posted by Duh_Vinci November 17, 2007 02:43AM reply | quote
posted by Duh_Vinci

Had a chance to get out a time or tw

C&C always welcome!

Regards,
D
Re: More colors from Virginia's autumn posted by Halima67 November 17, 2007 03:22AM reply | quote
posted by Halima67

I love these! #1 & #2 are my favs. Really like the color in #1.
Helene

[elenisworld.blogspot.com]
[www.flickr.com]
Re: More colors from Virginia's autumn posted by oliver tudoras November 17, 2007 04:58AM reply | quote
posted by oliver tudoras

colourful and very well bent

oliver

[olivertudorasphoto.jimdo.com]

"some people make the world special just by being in it "
Re: More colors from Virginia's autumn posted by Randy November 17, 2007 05:42AM reply | quote
posted by Randy

All are very nice - I really like the second one.

[www.waitephoto.com]
Re: More colors from Virginia's autumn posted by popquiz November 17, 2007 10:02AM reply | quote
posted by popquiz

and I thought Virginia was just for Lovers. Remarkable photos if you made me choose only one I'd go with #2, but I cannot resist relooking at all of these over and over again.

...it's like nailing JELL-O to a tree!

Glen Copeland
aka: PopQuiz

Join Lensbaby Addicts at: [www.facebook.com]
Re: More colors from Virginia's autumn posted by craig16229 November 17, 2007 10:53AM reply | quote
posted by craig16229

The blending and balance of colors and reflection in #2 is spectacular.

Craig

[www.craigwasselphotoart.com]

"The virtue of the camera is not the power it has to transform the photographer into an artist, but the impulse it gives him to keep on looking . . . ."

~ Brooks Atkinson ~
Re: More colors from Virginia's autumn posted by Crabcakes November 17, 2007 04:32PM reply | quote
posted by Crabcakes

#2 is PERFECT!!!
Awesome color, composition, light and subject--an enchanting place you have taken us.

Johnny Crabcakes

"Failure is the key to success;
Each mistake teaches us something."
--Morihei Ueshiba

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/17/2007 04:32PM by Crabcakes.
Re: More colors from Virginia's autumn posted by Va girl November 18, 2007 07:23AM reply | quote
posted by Va girl

Beautiful set of images..... the first feels joyful.... the last tells me to slow down and enjoy the beauty that is all about... but the 2nd is magic.... a wonderful capture and an image that gives such a peaceful feeling. Well done!

Pam
Re: More colors from Virginia's autumn posted by CMH November 18, 2007 10:05PM reply | quote
posted by CMH

on fire ~ omg these are amazing. i love any image that invites you in #3 definitely does that for me!! although they are all SOOO good! thanks for sharing your world!

[www.etsy.com]
[www.etsy.com]
Re: More colors from Virginia's autumn posted by Duh_Vinci November 21, 2007 11:14AM reply | quote
posted by Duh_Vinci

Thank you all very much for the kind words, much appreciated! Really loving this lens, definitely satisfies my "creative" side of the brain =)

Regards,
D

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today