Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

4 hours ago by ranfoto

Re: Pet Rock

view post

Flora closups: 2.0 + tubes

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Flora closups: 2.0 + tubes posted by Duh_Vinci November 02, 2007 11:15PM reply | quote
posted by Duh_Vinci

I figured not to try my set of old extension tubes on 2.0 at f4 (yep, still have not changed the aperture ring)...

C&C always welcome!

Regards,
D
Re: Flora closups: 2.0 + tubes posted by trexpixx November 03, 2007 12:17AM reply | quote
posted by trexpixx

Nice shots. I have 72mm of extention tubes and here is my problem. Even when I break them down into small units I still cant grab onto them, the distance is to great for my hands. Any suggestions?
Re: Flora closups: 2.0 + tubes posted by mark sadlier November 03, 2007 01:49AM reply | quote
posted by mark sadlier

like these very much - the warmth of #1 is lovely but overall #3 works the best for me for its composition & great sweet spot.

mark
Re: Flora closups: 2.0 + tubes posted by Duh_Vinci November 03, 2007 10:06AM reply | quote
posted by Duh_Vinci

Thank you both for the comments!

Trex - somehow, I'm finding that I feel more comfortable holding and bending LB as I would normally hold any other lens, under the barrel. With LB though, I place the flange between 2nd and 3rd digits, and use these two fingers to push the flange and bend it, so even with extension tubes, there is plenty of reach for me that way.

Regards,
D
Re: Flora closups: 2.0 + tubes posted by trexpixx November 04, 2007 12:16AM reply | quote
posted by trexpixx

Thanks, I guess I will have to practice more or as I am just thinking about it, I could hold down close to LB and have the remote trigger in my hand as well.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today