Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

1 hour ago by ughridk

Re: #BlurOnPurpose Series

view post

Few abstracts with 2.0

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Few abstracts with 2.0 posted by Duh_Vinci November 02, 2007 11:12PM reply | quote
posted by Duh_Vinci

Giving this little baby different subjects:

C&C always welcome!

Regards,
D
Re: Few abstracts with 2.0 posted by craig16229 November 03, 2007 12:44AM reply | quote
posted by craig16229

Duh_Vinci,

I like them all, but especially #2 - probably because I spent the most time trying to figure out what it is . .. You don't have to tell me - the magician keeps his secrets :-)

Abstracts are one of the big reasons I headed into LB bliss.

Craig

[www.craigwasselphotoart.com]

"The virtue of the camera is not the power it has to transform the photographer into an artist, but the impulse it gives him to keep on looking . . . ."

~ Brooks Atkinson ~
Re: Few abstracts with 2.0 posted by ranfoto November 03, 2007 05:42AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Very interesting bobbles Bent, but when are you going to show us some Bendings of Mona .......:))))) Mr. Vinci......say are you any relation to .......Lee-Oh ?
Re: Few abstracts with 2.0 posted by Duh_Vinci November 03, 2007 10:01AM reply | quote
posted by Duh_Vinci

Thank you both for the comments, much appreciated!

LOL - The only "Mona..." I know is Lisa, and somehow that happens to be my Ex =) Related to Leo - nah... Creative - yes, at least I'd like to think so, but more often than not, the sudden "Duh" gets in the way, hens Duh_Vinci =)

Kind regards,
D
Re: Few abstracts with 2.0 posted by ranfoto November 05, 2007 04:57AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Sorry to hear that it didn't work out with Lisa, but getting the duh Bendie will pep up your aRtie creations.......so you're in Virginnie now....that explains the from Vinci part....I think ? Hee hee :))))))

Back to Bending em' then .
Re: Few abstracts with 2.0 posted by atarisphoto November 06, 2007 09:41AM reply | quote
posted by atarisphoto
very abstract indeed...#1 is easy to figure out and i think #3 might be a fork...but #2 i have no idea other than something glass or plastic...great color and lighting on all...peace***

atarisphoto

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today