Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

44 minutes ago by oliver tudoras

Re: tear drop

view post

Colors of the Autumn

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Colors of the Autumn posted by Duh_Vinci November 01, 2007 10:44AM reply | quote
posted by Duh_Vinci

I work very odd hours at the hospital now days, get home late, the only daylight I see is just before work, so here are few from early morning - Virginia autumn...

I must admit, I think I will be using this lens more often than I thought!

C&C always welcome!

Regards,
D
Re: Colors of the Autumn posted by imaginit2bdaddio November 01, 2007 01:03PM reply | quote
posted by imaginit2bdaddio
WOW! What beautiful images. Autumn is one of my favorite seasons.Awesome job!

Paul
Re: Colors of the Autumn posted by Birgit November 01, 2007 08:43PM reply | quote
posted by Birgit
Beautiful autumn images! What amazes me - though thousands of miles away,
your Virginia autumn looks quite familiar to me. Reminds me of my German autumn -
besides the sun is missing today.

Birgit
Re: Colors of the Autumn posted by oliver tudoras November 02, 2007 05:10AM reply | quote
posted by oliver tudoras

beautiful!!!

oliver

[olivertudorasphoto.jimdo.com]

"some people make the world special just by being in it "
Re: Colors of the Autumn posted by Duh_Vinci November 02, 2007 12:35PM reply | quote
posted by Duh_Vinci

Thank you all for the kind words, much appreciate it!

Birgit - true indeed, I lived in Europe for few years, weather and fall colors in Virginia are very much remind me of Germany and Austria, such gorgeous scenery!

Regards,
D
Re: Colors of the Autumn posted by Va girl November 04, 2007 11:17AM reply | quote
posted by Va girl

love the colors.....keep wanting to see a glow from the lamp in the first... nice captures.

Pam
Re: Colors of the Autumn posted by jean-luc November 04, 2007 05:32PM reply | quote
posted by jean-luc

I like autumncolors , especially when mixed with a LB.

Jean-Luc
Re: Colors of the Autumn posted by atarisphoto November 06, 2007 12:29PM reply | quote
posted by atarisphoto
i dig the lamp especially...great bend/focus...peace***

atarisphoto

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today