Lensbaby Studio Forums

New here (and with 2.0)

Newer Topic | Older Topic

New here (and with 2.0) posted by Duh_Vinci October 31, 2007 11:59AM reply | quote
posted by Duh_Vinci

Hello everyone, new here, live in VA (US), use Pentax...

After seeing so many inspiring photos here, bought this little 2.0 guy, arrived today. Late already, dark outside, but had to mount it to the camera just to try =)

I think the only limitation of this lens is our imagination! Wonderful photographic tool!

C&C always welcome!

Regards,
D
Re: New here (and with 2.0) posted by Va girl October 31, 2007 12:03PM reply | quote
posted by Va girl

welcome fellow Virginian! Nice image.... you are going to have fun

Pam
Re: New here (and with 2.0) posted by Craig (Admin) October 31, 2007 01:17PM reply | quote
posted by Craig

Great image D.

Looking forward to seeing more.

-Craig

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus
Re: New here (and with 2.0) posted by rannestad October 31, 2007 07:09PM reply | quote
posted by rannestad

Welcome to the forum. I am looking forward to seeing more.

-----------------------------------------
My website: [www.fotoaalborg.dk]
Blog (English): [www.retrofoto.dk]
-----------------------------------------
Re: New here (and with 2.0) posted by mark sadlier October 31, 2007 11:19PM reply | quote
posted by mark sadlier

really like image the feel of this image.

Mark.
Re: New here (and with 2.0) posted by Duh_Vinci November 01, 2007 10:37AM reply | quote
posted by Duh_Vinci

Thank you all for the kind words everyone, much appreciated!

Regards,
D
Re: New here (and with 2.0) posted by imaginit2bdaddio November 01, 2007 01:14PM reply | quote
posted by imaginit2bdaddio
Yo, D...this is "P"...also known to a very few as the Dad Unit. I was a newby to this forum one day(still am) Welcome..you will find friends and more than ample support from your buddies in bending.Keep up the awesome work. This images is fantastic.

Paul
Re: New here (and with 2.0) posted by Duh_Vinci November 02, 2007 12:32PM reply | quote
posted by Duh_Vinci

Thank you Paul, truly enjoying the forum and the lens, glad I found this "other" side of photography!

Regards,
D

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today