Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

15 hours ago by TG-J

Re: side light to flare

view post

more from the world of weird...

Newer Topic | Older Topic

more from the world of weird... posted by Voodoowiggles September 04, 2004 05:22PM reply | quote
posted by
More from our trip to London. These were prints made the old fashioned way then bleached and toned. Bit surreal but then so were the models.

Re: more from the world of weird... posted by Craig (Admin) September 05, 2004 07:52AM reply | quote
posted by Craig

So is it his family that is weird, Londonites or those Britts in general?

Very impressionistic images.

-Craig

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus
Re: more from the world of weird... posted by Voodoowiggles September 05, 2004 01:45PM reply | quote
posted by
Mostly just the family.... Actually these were street performers along the Thames. They were painted goldish all over and moved only when you put money in their box.
Re: more from the world of weird... posted by mjcmitchell September 07, 2004 10:01PM reply | quote
posted by
They're actually petty criminals serving community service orders. Cheaper, and funnier, than prison.
;-)

Re: more from the world of weird... posted by Voodoowiggles September 08, 2004 07:44PM reply | quote
posted by
Which ones? My in laws or the puppet people? Could be both...hmmmm...;o)
Re: more from the world of weird... posted by capone September 12, 2004 04:59AM reply | quote
posted by
Hi,
I¥m resisiting going digital and have yet to get out with my lensbaby. I assume you¥re using film - how are you metering your B&W shots? (I use a Nikon F5). Cheers, Andy

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today