Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

4 hours ago by PBlais

Re: Experimenting with flowers

view post

Medium Format Lensbaby ???

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Medium Format Lensbaby ??? posted by Jason Cory August 31, 2004 09:52AM reply | quote
posted by
So, are there any hopes for a medium format lensbaby? While I love the look and would buy one in a second if it was available, I shoot solely with medium format cameras and can't justify the price of the lens AND a dedicated 35mm camera to use it with.
Re: Medium Format Lensbaby ??? posted by Craig (Admin) August 31, 2004 10:08AM reply | quote
posted by Craig

Jason,

Any camera to be used with a Lensbaby will need to have a focal plane shutter to control the shutter speeds and utilize an SLR viewfinder.

What camera are you using?

I have successfully used a longer optic and mounted the tubing in a machined body cap for a Pentax 67.

Hasselblad have posed problems though I am working to find a way to make a Hasselblad Lensbaby that is useable.

Have a super one.

-Craig

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus
Absolutely... posted by Jason Cory August 31, 2004 10:14AM reply | quote
posted by
I use a Mamiya 645 Pro TL with the metered prism finder with, of course, accepts leaf shutter lenses, but also has a focal plan shutter.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today