Lensbaby Studio Forums

 

Latest Post

4 hours ago by ebby62

Re: How far spread is the LB?

view post

New here

Newer Topic | Older Topic

New here posted by enghell August 09, 2006 08:19PM reply | quote
posted by enghell

Hi,I just registered and I'm a fairly new Lensbaby user.I've posted a couple of shots when I've used a Lensbaby on my Canon EOS 20D,please tell me if I'm all wrong or what?Thanks.
Re: New here posted by Ta (Moderator) August 09, 2006 09:18PM reply | quote
posted by Ta

Looks like you got a hang of it already. Nive shots. I specially like the first one, very nice sepia tone.

Ta
Re: New here posted by enghell August 09, 2006 09:37PM reply | quote
posted by enghell

Ta Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Looks like you got a hang of it already. Nive
> shots. I specially like the first one, very nice
> sepia tone.
>
> Ta


Thank you. =)
Re: New here posted by penannini August 10, 2006 01:12AM reply | quote
posted by penannini

I agree with Ta, nice tone especially in #3.

P
Re: New here posted by ranfoto August 10, 2006 01:26AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

tell me if I'm all wrong or what?Thanks.


Well......I believe we are all searching for the answer to that question .

Perhaps the quest to what you enjoy creating will ultimately decide if you followed the best path......in the meantime .....just Bend your bliss !

You can't miss when you Bend and twist......:) It's all a risk .
Re: New here posted by enghell August 10, 2006 03:08AM reply | quote
posted by enghell

Thanks.
Re: New here posted by enghell August 10, 2006 03:09AM reply | quote
posted by enghell

ranfoto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> tell me if I'm all wrong or what?Thanks.
>
>
> Well......I believe we are all searching for the
> answer to that question .
>
> Perhaps the quest to what you enjoy creating will
> ultimately decide if you followed the best
> path......in the meantime .....just Bend your
> bliss !
>
> You can't miss when you Bend and twist......:)
> It's all a risk .


Well,I guess you're right.Thanks. =)
Re: New here posted by enghell August 10, 2006 03:10AM reply | quote
posted by enghell

penannini Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I agree with Ta, nice tone especially in #3.
>
> P


Thank you. =)
Re: New here posted by birdmanofdb August 10, 2006 08:01AM reply | quote
posted by birdmanofdb

you're all wrong.






wrong to have any doubt. ;) super pics!

cu.

larry


"i like it when it's foggy. i get to touch a cloud." a.g.
Re: New here posted by santosan August 10, 2006 08:09AM reply | quote
posted by santosan

keep up what you are doing. you will find the LB and this group habit forming (and also time consuming).

s
Re: New here posted by enghell August 14, 2006 05:54PM reply | quote
posted by enghell

birdmanofdb Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> you're all wrong.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> wrong to have any doubt. ;) super pics!


Thank you! =)
Re: New here posted by enghell August 14, 2006 05:56PM reply | quote
posted by enghell

santosan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> keep up what you are doing. you will find the LB
> and this group habit forming (and also time
> consuming).
>
> s


Thanks.Yeah,I've already noticed that when the sky's too bad for landscape-photography,I can nearly allways have some fun with the LB. =)
Re: New here posted by oliver tudoras August 14, 2006 06:57PM reply | quote
posted by oliver tudoras

welcome you...great first shots

keep them coming!

oliver

[olivertudorasphoto.jimdo.com]



"some people make the world special just by being in it "
Re: New here posted by enghell August 14, 2006 07:48PM reply | quote
posted by enghell

oliver tudoras Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> welcome you...great first shots
>
> keep them coming!

Thanks!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today