Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

3 hours ago by Chelle

Re: Edge 80 - Transportation

view post

Does this guy use a Lensbaby?

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Does this guy use a Lensbaby? posted by mediahound July 21, 2004 02:24PM reply | quote
posted by
Does this guy use a Lensbaby?

[marktucker.com]

It sorta looks like it but I'm not sure...
Re: Does this guy use a Lensbaby? posted by Craig (Admin) July 21, 2004 02:53PM reply | quote
posted by Craig

Mark shoots with his own creation, the Plungercam which consists of a loupe on rails, rubber body to keep out the light and his Hasselblad. He has created stunning images with that combo that are inspiring to say the least. Not sure if he successfully adapted it to his 1Ds or if he continues to use medium format film.

His work is remarkable. Some of the best photography of this or any style.

Have a great one.

-Craig

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus
Re: Does this guy use a Lensbaby? posted by jwkphoto July 21, 2004 04:16PM reply | quote
posted by jwkphoto
Craig,

Mark's work is truly remarkable. I felt very inspired looking at his creations. I've bookmarked his website so I can return again and again.

One other photographer that really speaks to me, and the one who put the idea to have a Lensbaby kind of lens, is Keith Carter of Beaumont, TX. Have you ever heard of him? His website is [www.keithcarterphotographs.com]. He uses a 'Blad Arc Body camera. I first saw him on CBS Sunday Morning show back in Jan. '98.

Enjoy,

Jerry

Post Edited (08-14-04 22:46)

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today