Lensbaby Studio Forums

How far spread is the LB?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by garrykolb September 20, 2005 02:02AM reply | quote
posted by garrykolb
Greetings from Holt, Michigan - Just south of Lansing, about 80 miles west of Detroit. Had the LB 2.0 for just under a week, and have already given one as a gift - they are just too much fun.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by MarcoF September 22, 2005 08:25PM reply | quote
posted by MarcoF

Netherlands here.. Sittard, well, moving to "Ulestraten" soon..

currently LB-less (switched camera make, sold the LB with it), but just filling my cart with the v1 LB ..

/me waves at PaeckE ;-)

Conceptual Art is overrated

[www.marcof.net]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/22/2005 08:33PM by MarcoF.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Juha September 25, 2005 12:17AM reply | quote
posted by Juha
Helsinki, Finland.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Johanna September 25, 2005 09:43AM reply | quote
posted by Johanna
Hello, my name is Johanna and I'm from Skˆvde, southern Sweden. I recieved my Lensbaby 2.0 yesterday and today I've been out all day playing with it.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by NCEclecticPhotographer September 26, 2005 12:24AM reply | quote
I'm in the great mountains of North Carolina and my lens baby is my new found calling
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by jgbeam September 26, 2005 03:29AM reply | quote
posted by jgbeam
Collinsville, Connecticut. A nearly intact 19th century NewEngland mill town on the Farmington River. Nearly intact except for the industry, that is. The mill (world known for machetes, axes, farm tools, etc.) shut down in 1965 after a devastating flood but the buildings and the surrounding town are slowly being lovingly restored. Great photo subjects around here.

Great to see so many from around the world!

Jim
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by aytch October 01, 2005 11:27PM reply | quote
posted by aytch
Hey,

I'm down south outside of Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Shooting with the LB2.0 and Canon 20D.

H
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by fotobakkerij October 03, 2005 08:03PM reply | quote
posted by fotobakkerij

This lensbaby 2.0 has landed in Zeist, The Netherlands (that's Europe...)

Hans Bakker
[www.fotobakkerij.nl]
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by lazar October 04, 2005 07:48PM reply | quote
posted by lazar

I hope to use LB2 as soon as possible. I ordered Maxxum mount.
Lazar
Israel

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/05/2005 03:26AM by lazar.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by gatekeeper October 07, 2005 02:23AM reply | quote
posted by gatekeeper

I just moved to Greenville,South Carolina from Orange County, Calif.

Gatekeeper
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by bullrich October 07, 2005 03:58AM reply | quote
posted by bullrich
Charlottenburg, Berlin, Germany
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by delijayne October 08, 2005 07:52AM reply | quote
posted by delijayne
I am origianlly from South Africa, but am living in Northern Ireland,UK. I am studying Photography, and just could not resist buying a BABIE after seeing all the fab shotsont his sight. Only orderd it a few minutes ago, so will post again when it arrives.
DJ
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Snaker64 October 08, 2005 12:47PM reply | quote
posted by Snaker64

Haling from good ol' Norman, Oklahoma just south of Oklahoma City. Where the wind comes sweeping down the plains. Have been using my original LB for about a year now until I lost it at a wedding, got my LB 2.0 on the way!

-Jake Morrison

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. "

- Mitch Hedburg.
1968 - 2005
We'll all miss you.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by fneunemann October 09, 2005 01:12AM reply | quote
posted by fneunemann

Hi there:

I am from Germany using 2 lensbabies for some time now and I have to admit that they have become my favorite lenses. I hve a LB II for the Nikon and a LB I for the Canon.

Some of my very best friends live in the Vacouver / Lower Mainland area.

Cheers,

Frank
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Ta October 09, 2005 07:16PM reply | quote
posted by Ta

Hi I am Ta from Brighton, UK

Just got my baby on Friday. I love it.

I used it on my 300D and I have yet to try different rings.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by ozowie October 12, 2005 09:13AM reply | quote
posted by ozowie

I'm a newbie joining from Sacramento California!!

Hello all...
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by GadgetGirl October 13, 2005 05:16AM reply | quote
posted by GadgetGirl
GadgetGirl here - another LB newbie and also a LB ADDICT! I've lived across the US but and currently in Norfolk, VA.

Cheers! G.G.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by AnneliL October 13, 2005 05:42AM reply | quote
posted by AnneliL
Anneli from Karlstad, Sweden here. I love my Lens...baby ;-)

Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Catto October 13, 2005 07:34AM reply | quote
posted by Catto
Six Lensbaby 2.0s (or Lensbabies 2.0?) just arrived in Wellington, New Zealand - but they'll most likely be fanning around the globe from here.

Personally I'll take responsibility for Wellington and Toronto, Canada - be back there next summer (for a little while, at least)...
R

Updated Oct 21 05:
I've now added a few Lensbaby images to my site - check out [www.catto.co.nz] and use the search function on 'Lensbaby'...

Robert Catto, Photographer
Seatoun, Wellington New Zealand
[www.catto.co.nz]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2005 06:56AM by Catto.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by gatekeeper October 13, 2005 11:23PM reply | quote
posted by gatekeeper

Hello Cloe;

I moved to Greenville just over a year ago. I notice that you too are from SC. How long have you had your LB? Just got mine a week ago and loving it. Like to see some of your work.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by tracy October 16, 2005 05:05AM reply | quote
posted by tracy
Recently purchased my first lensbabie 1.Using Canon 20D.

I am in america on a visa but will be taking lensbabie to Wales, UK shortly..

This is my first posting appreciate all comments, good and bad !!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2005 05:19AM by tracy.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by connorportraits October 18, 2005 10:08AM reply | quote
posted by connorportraits
I'm living here in Allentown PA
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by archi October 18, 2005 10:59AM reply | quote
posted by archi
currently @ Parsippany,New Jersey. The best thing about this place is : its just 30 mins from NYC !!! I Love New York!!! I do :)

@r(hi
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Brian with an Eye October 18, 2005 11:26AM reply | quote
posted by Brian with an Eye

Hello from Overland Park, Kansas

-suburb to Kansas City, Missouri & Kansas City Kansas. Home of some of the best Blues music you'll ever hear & the best Barbeque in the world.

Kansas City is about as landlocked as one can be in the USA so keep posting those LB water shots. I'll keep shooting stuff like - wheat & some other tall grasses.

This forum is fantastic. What a great tool & the pictures that are posted... wonderful, to say the least.

I have included 3 Kansas City photos.
#1 I did of the KC skyline a couple of years ago. Not a LB shot..sorry. I just liked it.

The next 2 have been posted before, but for this thread...

#2 is of Union Station in KC. It's almost 100 years old now & was a great place in it's day. Now a restored science center & exhibit hall. My favorite KC landmark. History is saved!

#3 is of a WW1 memorial (only one in the world, I believe) "Liberty Memorial." Ride to the top for $2 & take in the view. It was built in the early 1900's & also is restored. Sits across the street & up the hill from Union Station.

I shoot with a Fuji S2 camera & nikon glass...and the wonderful LB 1 & 2.0

peace & have a dandy day

Brian

Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Craig (Admin) October 18, 2005 12:29PM reply | quote
posted by Craig

I'm from Portland, Oregon.

Love it here. Love New York, Love Italy. Lots of places I love. Probably would not live anywhere but Portland Oregon even if I had my pick of just about anywhere.

Below is a photo two blocks from the Lensbabies office. Not the sweetest sweet spot but it captures one of the flavors of Portland pretty well (of course the particular flavor of which I speak is mustard).

-Craig

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2005 12:32PM by Craig.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by dmccarty10 October 18, 2005 06:00PM reply | quote
posted by dmccarty10

Craig:

Can we really count you? How far could it have spread? :)

David McCarty
[www.hoppingfrogstudios.com]
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by tmr-wa October 21, 2005 06:07AM reply | quote
posted by tmr-wa

eastern washington state...

--tom
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by soncijo October 21, 2005 11:57PM reply | quote
posted by soncijo
FROM SONCIJO.
I LIVE IN NEW YORK CITY AND ITALY (MOSTLY IN PORTOVENERE, BUT ALSO IN MY HUSBAND'S HOMETOWN OF PARMA)!
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by JWM October 22, 2005 03:41PM reply | quote
posted by JWM
Hi,
I'm originally from Belgium, now living in Bristol, UK. Just received my LB2 for my Nikon D70. Can't wait to try it out... Flying to Denmark tomorrow (my girlfriend comes from over there) to go and test out my new lens... oh and also to see her family of course...
Enjoy...
JWM
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by joedmiles October 25, 2005 02:51AM reply | quote
posted by joedmiles
I just got my lens baby today. I was very impressed with the service lens baby gave me even though they were away on a big show at the time. I live in the heart of Tottenham London UK.I'll be using my LB for weddings and PR shoots...and anything else I get given me! I love the way it gives you an abstract image so easily without having to mess about for hours on Photoshop.

Joe
Reportage Wedding Photographer London
[www.onlineweddings.co.uk]

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2005 03:04AM by joedmiles.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today