Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

8 hours ago by TG-J

Re: 63 Split Window Corvette

view post

How far spread is the LB?

« 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by wolfgerb February 16, 2009 05:01AM reply | quote
posted by wolfgerb
schiedlberg/austria here.
lensbabyuser since a few days.

great place here, love it!!!!

greetings to everyone, wolfger
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by justjudy February 19, 2009 11:20PM reply | quote
posted by justjudy
I live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - USA. THe home of the Steelers - XLIII Super Bowl Champions.

"Live so you don't look back and regret that you've wasted your life. Live honestly and full."
~Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by desean March 03, 2009 12:25PM reply | quote
posted by desean

... Composing since February 2009 from Vancouver, BC (Canada) ...

desean • vancouver bc
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Jules March 04, 2009 07:52PM reply | quote
posted by Jules

Jules here, Scarborough, North Yorkshire, England. New to LB, and this great forum where i'm learning all the time.
Jules
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by dewberry1964 March 10, 2009 11:23PM reply | quote
posted by dewberry1964

I'm in Arlington Texas-
just got the lensbaby Composer and and I have not had this much fun since I first picked up a camera in 7th grade 35 years ago. NOW I remember why taking pictures was so addictive.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Kimijoe1 March 12, 2009 05:40AM reply | quote
posted by Kimijoe1

I am in Bend Oregon, I have the muse and still learning... But just got off the phone with the lovely wonderful people at lensbaby and ordered my composer.... So glad that they are in my home state!!!
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by IanT March 15, 2009 05:45AM reply | quote
posted by IanT

Chalk up another Composer in London UK. Saw some shots online and HAD to join the fun!

--
I a n T
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by soitma March 19, 2009 07:16PM reply | quote
posted by soitma
I'm in North Wales, I use a composer on a Pentax K20.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Mary Hockenbery April 03, 2009 12:56PM reply | quote
posted by Mary Hockenbery

small town western slope Colorado, using a 2.0 on a Nikon D70s
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by yesmellow April 08, 2009 03:40AM reply | quote
posted by yesmellow

i'm from HYERES...South of France..i use a Nikon D700 + 3G.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by brscrapper April 08, 2009 03:44AM reply | quote
posted by brscrapper

LB Composer in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Hope to get some optics and the 0.42x wide angle soon.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by michel April 15, 2009 08:32PM reply | quote
posted by michel

I'm in Michigan. I have the composer and use a Nikon D300.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by blobsmith April 16, 2009 05:21AM reply | quote
posted by blobsmith

Wotcha - sitting here in Kings Lynn, Norfolk, England - thats the little bit floating off the north west coast of Europe - oops - we are a part of europe now, aren't we?
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by sminenow April 16, 2009 05:13PM reply | quote
posted by sminenow

new zealand... but you can't buy it from here, unless you're a camera shop - and i've never seen a camera shop that actually carries them. so i ordered direct from this site.

i had the 2.0 originally which i bought from hong kong on ebay, but it arrived without any aperture discs which was annoying. eventually the seller sent me a set but there was no f/4, prolly because they assumed it would be in the lens (it wasnt). so lensbabies sent me the f/4 as well as f/11, f/16, f/22 and the star & heart, which was really cool of them, since it wasn't them who messed up.

so when i recently sold it to get the composer i decided to come straight to lensbabies & avoid all the hassle. it hasn't arrived yet tho... stuck in customs apparrently :-(

"i reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by jcayer May 12, 2009 12:41AM reply | quote
posted by jcayer

Jean here from orov. of Quebec, Canada !!!

Best regards,
Jean

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2009 12:41AM by jcayer.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by MLedingham May 20, 2009 06:06PM reply | quote
posted by MLedingham

I'm having fun with my brand new Composer in Tromso, 300 miles north of the Arctic Circle in Norway.

Best from Norway's Arctic,
Mark Ledingham

See me at [www.markledingham.com] and [500px.com] too!
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by mardidwiarso May 24, 2009 05:49PM reply | quote
posted by mardidwiarso

LBC and LBM is saying hi from Jakarta, Indonesia :) waiting for the converters to be shipped in.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by djwwestwood June 03, 2009 05:10PM reply | quote
posted by djwwestwood
Hi all Just joined, I am based on the Nottingham Derby boarder in England. Trying to get used to the composer that arrived on my doorstep yesterday.

Cheers David
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Jos Tesseract June 10, 2009 07:53AM reply | quote
posted by Jos Tesseract
Toronto, On / Buffalo, New York
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by mookster June 10, 2009 09:29AM reply | quote
posted by mookster
Massachusetts here
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by kathy clark June 11, 2009 01:15AM reply | quote
posted by kathy clark

Hi I am born in USA, Pennsyvania exactly, then move to Alaska when I was four to homestead in 1958 when it was still a territory. Lived there for 38 years, so I consider myself and Alaskan. However, because of my husband hating the cold we have lived for the last 15 years in sunny, hot, humid, Alabama. Hey but I'm not complaining, they have great flora.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by kathy clark June 11, 2009 01:17AM reply | quote
posted by kathy clark

Oh sorry I have the composer, a present from my beloved daughter Michelle for my birthday and mothers day combined.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by zatus June 14, 2009 08:44PM reply | quote
posted by zatus

i'm from Hong Kong, /w Lensbaby Composer :)

-------------------
My gallery
[www.flickr.com]
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by claire747 July 09, 2009 08:57AM reply | quote
posted by claire747

nobody from Brazil?...here I am ..Sao Paulo Brazil..
I have the lensbaby 2,0 and I love it...
cheers to all the lensbabies lovers..Claire
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by carcotasu July 13, 2009 08:35PM reply | quote
posted by carcotasu
I'm from Bucharest, Romania :)
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Scootersdaddy July 13, 2009 11:00PM reply | quote
posted by Scootersdaddy
I'm in western Massachoooosetts where everybody is sneezing from the moldy wet summer we are having. :P
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Anand August 26, 2009 04:50AM reply | quote
posted by Anand
Hi, Anand From INDIA
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by mussolini August 31, 2009 08:58PM reply | quote
posted by mussolini
Cape Town South Africa
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by fabriklandia September 01, 2009 09:04AM reply | quote
posted by fabriklandia

Toronto, Canada.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by girlybunches September 01, 2009 08:21PM reply | quote
posted by girlybunches

Hello from Middlesex, UK :0)
« 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today