Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

5 hours ago by TG-J

Re: Perth Royal Show

view post

How far spread is the LB?

« 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by green01 August 01, 2008 02:38AM reply | quote
posted by green01

Chicago(ish), Illinois...new to Lensbaby forums, not-so-new to my 3G. :)
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by rutger August 18, 2008 07:21AM reply | quote
posted by rutger

I too must say chicago ish illinois...not to close but not to far
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Ravi Manikoth August 18, 2008 12:50PM reply | quote
posted by Ravi Manikoth
Hi
I'm from INDIA... and just today bought myself a 3G and the Macro lens for my Leica !!! looking forward to some exciting pic's !!! Ravi Manikoth
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Henk September 10, 2008 03:03AM reply | quote
posted by Henk
Hi,

I'm from the Netherlands and I bought my Lensbaby 3G second hand about two months ago. I added the WA/close-up combo and I found a fitting polarizer in a shoebox. ;)

Henk

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2008 04:55AM by Henk.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Jack Howard September 10, 2008 01:19PM reply | quote
posted by Jack Howard

Mine goes to f/2.0...

;)
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Ramiro September 14, 2008 03:02AM reply | quote
posted by Ramiro

Hi all, I'm a new owner of a lensbaby, and new at this forum. From Sevilla, Spain...or should I say Mendoza, Argentina??? :)

This is my first shot with my baby...hope that future ones are better!

See you all.

*** Ramiro ***
Expat living in Indonesia at the moment posted by jacjac September 23, 2008 07:30PM reply | quote
posted by jacjac
At least through summer 2009.

--------------------
My Blog
My flickr
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by noelleong2000 September 24, 2008 01:10AM reply | quote
posted by noelleong2000

I am from Singapore and I have been using lensbaby 2.0 for 2 years. I love how the lens creates magic like no others.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by pathography October 09, 2008 05:36AM reply | quote
posted by pathography

I was named on the 7th of Feb, 2007. It's taken quite while to put my post of this, So here goes,
- Hello From The Wet West of Ireland-
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Alion October 09, 2008 10:23AM reply | quote
posted by Alion
LB 2
Been using it since a year or so.
Located in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by themacguy2k October 14, 2008 11:53AM reply | quote
posted by themacguy2k

Salem Oregon... Not to far from where the Lensbaby HQ is! I am shooting with a 3G which I upgraded to from a LB 1.0.

Nate
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Bob Smick October 20, 2008 04:51AM reply | quote
posted by Bob Smick

Hi there

Based in the East Midlands and sometimes the smoke, Blighty (England) been here all my life bar 1 week hol to Spain and love it to bits.
A true LB original fan.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by sasa1974 October 22, 2008 09:47PM reply | quote
posted by sasa1974

hi from Croatia. lb.2.0
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Jack Howard October 29, 2008 02:00AM reply | quote
posted by Jack Howard

pathography
I was named on the 7th of Feb, 2007. It's taken quite while to put my post of this, So here goes,
- Hello From The Wet West of Ireland-

It's about time, Patrick!

Now, if James would just chime in from Galway...

-Typing live from the 43rd floor of 1633 B'way...NYC

~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~~~

Check out my new book! (2nd Edition now Available!)
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by stevenz December 04, 2008 08:08AM reply | quote
posted by stevenz

Hi, I live in Wellington NZ, currently use the lensbaby original.
Steve
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by prfrobbins December 30, 2008 09:59PM reply | quote
posted by prfrobbins

I'm in the north West UK and have been discovering the wonder and joy of the Lens Baby composer now for a week.

Mild Ramblings at [www.philipnotphil.com]
Biscuit Tin at [www.biscuit-tin.com]
Flickr Set [www.flickr.com]
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by jad December 31, 2008 02:22PM reply | quote
posted by jad

Happy New Year from Asheville, North Carolina. Hope everyone has a great year.

jad

www.artistwithcamera.com
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by saflower December 31, 2008 02:50PM reply | quote
posted by saflower

Happy New Years from sunny San Diego!
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Toobugs January 12, 2009 12:37PM reply | quote
posted by Toobugs
Newbie here, from Medford Oregon...
Just started witht eh LB COmposer, awaiting accessoriy kit.

Shirleen
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by SKF January 12, 2009 08:15PM reply | quote
posted by SKF

Hi,

I'm from Melbourne, Australia. A town right on the edge of the city called Diamond Creek to be precise.

Cheers

Steve.

steve
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by ChrisG January 13, 2009 04:12AM reply | quote
posted by ChrisG

Hello from Renkum, The Netherlands.

Lensbaby Composer

Chris

[www.digirelax.nl]

"The Mind is like a Parachute, it works best when it is open" - Rickson Gracie

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2009 04:38AM by ChrisG.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by tigrovaya-lilya January 13, 2009 04:36AM reply | quote
posted by tigrovaya-lilya

Russia, but only the Original, 2.0 and 3G are sold here...Think i'm one of the first with a Composer in Moscow *blush*

Olya S.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by bonkers January 13, 2009 08:47PM reply | quote
posted by bonkers
Hi. I'm from the Philippines about a couple of hours drive from where the whale sharks are. My lensbaby has yet to arrive but I might as well join this thread. :-))
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by davep January 15, 2009 06:28AM reply | quote
posted by davep

I live in a village in South Lincolnshire, England. Got my first Lensbaby a couple of days back -- Lensbaby Muse with double glass optic (to start with anyway ;)).

_____
My Photography | Lincolnshire | Flickr | RedBubble
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Darby January 19, 2009 08:56PM reply | quote
posted by Darby

I'm from the right coast in America. New York that is. At least that is where I am right now. I love to travel, but this year so far I am still here. Next month I start my travels for the year. Driving to Florida and Back stopping along the way anywhere I want. Kudos Darby
O and I think its time to buy the composer..
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by jankapoor January 28, 2009 10:08PM reply | quote
posted by jankapoor

I'm in Atlanta GA, USA. Just got the Composer and the Optic Kit. Now I just need more time!

Landscape, nature and still life using pinhole, zoneplate, Lensbaby DSLR and toy cameras; alternative printing processes including cyanotype, VDB and platinum/palladium. My website: [www.jankapoor.net]
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by tellmeindelhi January 29, 2009 12:12AM reply | quote
posted by tellmeindelhi
New Delhi, India.

Thanks for starting this thread. I am actually quite surprised to find a lb user in Bangalore!

b
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by raycytay January 29, 2009 12:26PM reply | quote
posted by raycytay

Malaysia.......

got myself a Composer.... still exploring...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2009 12:27PM by raycytay.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by lemurhouse February 11, 2009 07:13AM reply | quote
posted by lemurhouse

Newcomer learning to bend with the LBO. Presently in Arlington Virginia across the river from Washington D.C.

Cheers.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by myksmith February 11, 2009 01:49PM reply | quote
posted by myksmith

San Diego, CA

I hope to travel to all ends of the earth, carrying my composer!
« 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today