Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

11 hours ago by MLedingham

Fisheye question

view post

How far spread is the LB?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by cloe August 02, 2005 01:36AM reply | quote
posted by cloe

I live in New Ellenton, SC, near Aiken, SC and Augusta, GA, USA. This is the Master's golf country, and thoroughbred horse training country. Most of the people in this area are employed or are retired and staying here from the Savannah River Site of the US Department of Energy. I am retired from the Savannah River Site and live just outside the boundaries of the site. Some say that Aiken is "lost in the 50's," and to me that is fun. At night downtown Aiken is always "hopping" with activity -- no rolled up sidewalks here at 5 o'clock!
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by samphoto August 02, 2005 06:55AM reply | quote
posted by samphoto
Seattle is where I call home though I travel a bit around the US with the Baby.

Scott
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by drmauro August 02, 2005 07:02AM reply | quote
posted by drmauro

Hi everyone!welcome in Italy!I'm from Varese, north of Milan..
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by neovolatile August 02, 2005 07:04AM reply | quote
posted by neovolatile
I live midway twixt Sodom and Gomorrah, near Pismo Beach, CA.

And it is lovely in the fog, thank you very much! However, on Friday I shall be gasping for breath up in Larkspur CO for a week. Then back Gomorrah (LA) to see the Boy King (Tut's) treasures. Finally home on the 12th. The rascals will not allow us to bring cameras into the museum. What's with that anyway??? Sniff!

Ellsworth Weaver
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by sal August 02, 2005 09:00AM reply | quote
posted by sal
sal here- owner of a lensbaby for just a week- trying to capture life in rural North Carolina - home of rolling piedmont hills, the captivating Blue Ridge Mountains, and the great Outer Banks.........
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by dmccarty10 August 02, 2005 10:01AM reply | quote
posted by dmccarty10

Cape May, New Jersey. USA. The southern most tip of the state. Beach resort town. You either live on the island and drive a BMW, or you live on the mainland and drive a pickup. Or you have people like me who commute an hour and twenty minutes to get to work in Philadelphia (not that many of us).

Was turned on to the Original by the Photography department at Walt Disney World (I was there art directing a photoshoot), and fell in love. I literally went online that week and bought the 2.0. It took awhile due to backlog, but it was worth it. What a great find.

David McCarty
[www.hoppingfrogstudios.com]
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by MelBrackstone August 11, 2005 09:09PM reply | quote
posted by MelBrackstone

I'm also from Awestraylyah, Brisbane, Queensland.

27∞33'57.33"S,152∞54'50.96"E

Mel :) In sunny Brisbane, Australia
[melbrackstone.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2005 09:11PM by MelBrackstone.
Where's Home ? posted by ranfoto August 17, 2005 03:38PM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2005 04:37AM by ranfoto.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by travelling-light August 17, 2005 04:51PM reply | quote
posted by travelling-light

G'day!

We're Poms who became Kiwis, and we're currently pretending to be Aussies. Home is where we park the bus, currently Caloundra in Queensland.

We were out with the Original LB ('Classic'?) this arvo around the wreck of the SS Dicky, shooting on TMX.

Colin & Linda

Colin

Travelling Light
Mainland Monochrome
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by actualeyes August 17, 2005 08:12PM reply | quote
posted by actualeyes
Hi there,

Actual Eyes (aka Andrew Weller) lives in Adelaide with one baby 2.0 which travels with him ... this shot of a "new" art deco building, and entertaining flare in Sydney.

Ciao for now
Andrew who is also setting up an Adventure Photography Business: [www.vividadventures.com.au] - please pay us a visit when you're downunder.

[www.actualeyes.com.au]
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Dion828 August 18, 2005 02:33AM reply | quote
posted by Dion828
Jersey girl here. About 1/2 hour outside of Manhattan. Haven't been using my LB much this summer but I'm getting a Nikon F100 next week and am going to Italy in a month so I'll be sure to put it to good use.

-dianne
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by jmartens August 29, 2005 10:45AM reply | quote
posted by jmartens
I'm from beautiful Bucks County in northeastern PA. Great idea!
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by probe August 29, 2005 06:20PM reply | quote
posted by probe

Greetings from England! I'm British born and bred and currently reside up north (Wakefield, West Yorkshire) but about to make the move south to Cornwall...

[www.flickr.com]
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by joe August 30, 2005 03:00AM reply | quote
posted by joe

Greeting from Vienna /Austria

JOE

Joe
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by joe r August 30, 2005 04:46AM reply | quote
posted by joe r

San Francisco Bay Area here (Peoples' Republic of Berkeley).
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by mguariglia August 30, 2005 06:09AM reply | quote
posted by mguariglia

Ciao, I am on Varese, near Milan (Italy) - I have an "Original Lensbaby", wide-angle, an 1D and a "MkII"
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Rubbahumpy August 30, 2005 06:37AM reply | quote
posted by Rubbahumpy
Philippines. I ordered it and it came in 4 days. WOW
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by kathrine September 03, 2005 07:57PM reply | quote
posted by kathrine

Oslo, Norway. :)

Without reason.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by john d killian September 04, 2005 03:37AM reply | quote
posted by john d killian
Hueytown, Alabama
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Manilaman2001 September 05, 2005 08:16AM reply | quote
posted by Manilaman2001
Manila, Philippines - LB1

[www.pbase.com]
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by ianm September 07, 2005 12:19AM reply | quote
posted by ianm
Evening all,

Looks like I'm the first poster from sunny Belgium ! Am English though :-)

I just got my LB2 this morning, with a bit of luck will post first pics later.

Ian
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by parne September 07, 2005 03:14AM reply | quote
posted by parne
Hi!
Here comes a greetings from Hemavan, far north i Sweden. I am a happy owner of the lensbaby 2.0 since this spring. I am still on the analogue side of slr photography, so the LB does a great job whith my Nikon F100.

Parne Hermansson
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by stelaz8 September 08, 2005 07:15AM reply | quote
posted by stelaz8
[address.goes.here]
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by bevvy September 08, 2005 05:40PM reply | quote
posted by bevvy
hello!
i just got my lensbaby yesterday, east coast of england a little place called lowestoft!
and wow! its different!
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by bevvy September 08, 2005 05:56PM reply | quote
posted by bevvy
hi!
this is me btw!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2005 05:59PM by bevvy.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by jaiymez September 09, 2005 03:23AM reply | quote
posted by jaiymez
I am originally a New Mexican but now I am only 100 mi from lensbaby HQ.
James
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by kleigh September 15, 2005 03:47PM reply | quote
posted by kleigh

I am in beautiful Santa Barbara California.
Kara
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by poltourtel September 19, 2005 01:38AM reply | quote
posted by poltourtel

Hi,
I am Poltourtel from Paris, France (are there other frenchies in there ?).
Tryng hard to get the best picts with my LB mark 1 & a Nikon D70
Let see my first good image :

PolTourtel
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by mcav69 September 19, 2005 03:16AM reply | quote
posted by mcav69
Los Angeles
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by blitzoid September 19, 2005 06:41AM reply | quote
posted by blitzoid
Hi, I am a lb2 user from Portsmouth UK. Still getting used to the great little thing, and certainly nothing i want to post yet!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today