Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

5 hours ago by PBlais

Sweet 50 "Two Bees"

view post

How far spread is the LB?

« 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Michael Lalande May 16, 2008 11:44PM reply | quote
posted by Michael Lalande

Tokyo, Japan... been shooting with a lensbaby 2.o for about 5 months now.
Re: posted by Bruce May 18, 2008 12:17AM reply | quote
posted by Bruce
Hi everyone from Ottawa, Canada.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Rothwell May 25, 2008 04:34AM reply | quote
posted by Rothwell
Kettering UK! Just bought an LB2 with wide and tele converter kit, so am new to this group and really enjoying the LB concept. Am looking forward to posting some images.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by alfon May 25, 2008 11:06AM reply | quote
posted by alfon
LOL I really love this comment, english humor at its best
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by talon May 25, 2008 03:28PM reply | quote
posted by talon
Recently joined the crowd here. Hope to post some shots soon. I'm in Asheville, North Carolina.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Tony G May 26, 2008 10:39AM reply | quote
posted by Tony G
I'm here in Northern California. I know Craig from Portland and have the pre production prototype to the LB1...A real nose bender it was. I'm shotting with the LB2 and love it. Here's a shot from a session for a Tattoo Art Studio in my neck of the woods. Glad to be a new member of the forums.

Tony G
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by pickturegal May 29, 2008 03:41AM reply | quote
posted by pickturegal

Greetings!

Located in Bellflower, CAlifornia :)
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Joz May 30, 2008 04:10PM reply | quote
posted by Joz

Hi everyone from city of Sofia, Bulgaria, Europe.
Lensbaby 3G with both tele/wide and macro kit.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by peanutbrittleNY June 01, 2008 07:36AM reply | quote
posted by peanutbrittleNY

New York, NY (but originally from Philippines)
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by kudzu June 02, 2008 12:38AM reply | quote
posted by kudzu

I'm located in Knoxville, Tennessee. Been a photographer for 30 years now. Just got the LBO about 2 weeks ago, and I'm already a total convert.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by ErikBP June 02, 2008 05:11AM reply | quote
posted by ErikBP
I'm from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I use my LB 3G in my Nikons in mycomercial work and in personal projects. It realy makes an incredible change in the way I look.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by pedroinacio June 03, 2008 08:14AM reply | quote
posted by pedroinacio

Hi from Ericeira, Portugal!
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by honeyyoung June 06, 2008 03:58PM reply | quote
posted by honeyyoung
Hello!, from Dipolog City, Philippines.

LB 2.0. Would want to buy the wide/telephoto and macro kits. Loving my lensbaby....
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Trav June 11, 2008 10:56PM reply | quote
posted by Trav

Kicking it from Wellington, New Zealand!

This is a picture from the suburb of Brooklyn.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by leanncannon June 12, 2008 07:03AM reply | quote
posted by leanncannon

Charleston, South Carolina, USA

I just received my Lensbaby 3G (Nikon) Monday of this week and I'm obsessed with it already.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Otto Phokus June 13, 2008 08:32AM reply | quote
posted by Otto Phokus

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, USA

Lensbaby 2.0 just arrived today, along with 2 macro lenses, and Lens Aperture Kit blanks. Pictures soon!
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by MarkeTentster June 14, 2008 08:03PM reply | quote
posted by MarkeTentster

Hasselt, Belgium

Lensbaby 2.0 arrived yesterday. Pictures soon I hope !
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by polispol June 20, 2008 03:39AM reply | quote
posted by polispol

As I said in another post... I'm in Barcelona, Spain :)
LB 2.0 and LB 3GPL (coming!)
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by fotoraph July 03, 2008 05:31PM reply | quote
posted by fotoraph

Hi all!
from Emmen, the Netherlands about 2 hour drive from Amsterdam.
i own my baby about 2 weeks now
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by mahn July 05, 2008 06:49AM reply | quote
posted by mahn
Hi All
Buddinge Denmark, Lb 2.0 fore 1 month now
it is nead. :)
pictures soom i hope.

Martin
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by moerchman July 05, 2008 11:30PM reply | quote
posted by moerchman

I am from Herlev (Copenhagen) Denmark..:-)
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by moerchman July 05, 2008 11:34PM reply | quote
posted by moerchman

ups...:-)..it was not my intension to upload a big picture like that, how do i only get a small picture in the right side...?
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Susanne A. July 06, 2008 05:17AM reply | quote
posted by Susanne A.

I have a LBO and I live near Orebro in Sweden.
Heja Sverige! :o)

Blessings,
Susanne
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by ilzesgimene July 08, 2008 01:05AM reply | quote
posted by ilzesgimene
latvia....check out this great artist [photo.net]
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by popquiz July 12, 2008 06:50AM reply | quote
posted by popquiz

Arlington Texas, Future Home (2009) of the Dallas Cowboys (America's Team)!

...it's like nailing JELL-O to a tree!

Glen Copeland
aka: PopQuiz

Join Lensbaby Addicts at: [www.facebook.com]
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Karel Toth July 13, 2008 03:16AM reply | quote
posted by Karel Toth
Hi All
Czech republic Sokolov
Lb 2.0 + 5D + my daughter
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Trav July 13, 2008 07:39AM reply | quote
posted by Trav

Welcome to the forum!

Children make neat subjects when you get a good shot - which you have. You've got great control of the sweet-spot - nice photos, well composed!

#2 looks like she's dictating terms - "And now you must do this!" ;-)

Cheers!
-Trav

PS: Just looked at what thread this was - oops!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2008 07:41AM by Trav.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by tbmforlife July 17, 2008 03:04AM reply | quote
posted by tbmforlife

savage, minnesota. love my lensbaby 3G for my nikon N75. would help if my D100 was working so i wouldn't have to be bracketing all the time!
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by RHWeiner July 21, 2008 02:31PM reply | quote
posted by RHWeiner

Wow! This list of Lensbaby owners sure has grown since I started the thread all those years ago. :)

Well, I come back to the thread to announce that I'm now the proud owner of a 3G Lensbaby. I picked it up in Seattle this past weekend at Glazer's on the way back home from a *very* long 4 day weekend (LOTS of driving). So I've not had a chance to get out to use it. But next weekend will be the 'testdrive' session for me. Hopefully I can get some images posted by Sunday night.

Richard H. Weiner
North Vancouver, BC, Canada

RHW...Surrey, BC, CANADA
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by kiwi July 31, 2008 09:12PM reply | quote
posted by kiwi

Hi I'm a real newbie, having only had my lensbaby original for a couple of weeks. I'm from Auckland, New Zealand and this is my very first post, with an image taken on the day I got my lensbaby. Now I'm waiting for my macro kit to arrive and one day when I've saved up, a beautiful 3G will be all mine! :-)
« 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today