Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

4 hours ago by maxcasa72

Wedding Moments 3

view post

How far spread is the LB?

« 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by spindle_city_photo July 10, 2007 08:09AM reply | quote
posted by spindle_city_photo

Long time LB fan from the city of Cohoes, NY. I currently own the 3g and macro filters.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by heidiphotographer July 11, 2007 11:19AM reply | quote
posted by heidiphotographer

Hi everyone, i'm from Northern VA/washington dc area and also Newport News/VA beach area for college. I'm 19 and I'm using my lensbaby 2.0 (which just came in today!) with my Canon rebel XTi. I'm also using the macro kit and creative aperatures.

Here are a few of my first pics with my lensbaby...

tell me which one you like better =) thanks

-heidi

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2007 01:21PM by heidiphotographer.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by efm16 July 15, 2007 11:32AM reply | quote
posted by efm16
I am here in Louisville, KY, soon to move to Indianapolis, IN. So, I count both as home...
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by lewby July 16, 2007 06:41AM reply | quote
posted by lewby

Essex coast, United Kingdom. Nikon D40 with Lensbaby 2.0
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by LukeO July 25, 2007 04:47PM reply | quote
posted by LukeO
Proud owner of a 3G. Located in Portland, OR.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by James Snow July 29, 2007 10:58PM reply | quote
posted by James Snow
Lensbaby 2.0 owner here, in Warren, Michigan (suburb of Detroit).
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by catrinagots August 09, 2007 02:23PM reply | quote
posted by catrinagots
[[b]MABUHAY..[/b] from the Philippines. hehe mine just came in yesterday. been itching for weeks for the post office to send me a note. AND IT HAS ARRIVED. trigger happy:D
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by violentjane August 11, 2007 03:20AM reply | quote
posted by violentjane
Brundidge, AL

18 year old college student got the LBO as a surprise :]

Lensbabies has the best customer service anyone could ask for.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by quailman.com August 11, 2007 04:49AM reply | quote
posted by quailman.com

Quailman is from Norther CA...and I mean far Northern...100 miles from Oregon and 40 from nevada...appx...see Ya...Jeff
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by scottnichol August 20, 2007 05:17AM reply | quote
posted by scottnichol
Allentown, PA

scott nichol
[www.silverystars.com]
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by mauigirl August 26, 2007 10:22AM reply | quote
posted by mauigirl

Aloha from Maui.

I had never seen this sunset torch-lighting and cliff-diving ceremony at Kaanapali, Maui. Next time I'll know not to center my focus on the last torch but on the second bump over.

Terrie
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Carolyn Leyboldt August 28, 2007 09:46AM reply | quote
posted by Carolyn Leyboldt
Hello from the south shore of Long Island, NY about 60 east of NYC
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by xferboy September 11, 2007 01:21AM reply | quote
posted by xferboy
Hello from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan (yes, that is english ;) ) in Canada....

Have seen them, wanted one for a while, got one from eBay and now, just waiting for it to show up

Allan
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by AbbyNormal September 14, 2007 02:40AM reply | quote
posted by AbbyNormal
Hello! Well, I am new to the forum and new to Lensbaby. I just purchased a 3G a couple days ago and am anxiously awaiting it's arrival!! I can't wait to start using it!

You'll soon be seeing pictures from around Emporia, Kansas and the surrounding Flint Hills.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by kaber1 September 14, 2007 04:24AM reply | quote
posted by kaber1
I am on Salt Spring Island British Columbia Canada, are there any LB users in my neck of the woods? I got mine this week and been playing all week, so that I am comfortable with it for my birthday, (tomorrow)
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by whooaa1 September 17, 2007 06:06PM reply | quote
posted by whooaa1
Hi There,
i have just brought a Lensbaby 3 in Christchurch New Zealand
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by kriechstrom September 28, 2007 07:12PM reply | quote
posted by kriechstrom
After having a proper breakfast my lensbaby just arrived and I am starting to harass my roomies. Gotta love it. Greetings from Aachen, Germany
benjamin
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by sue yarvin September 28, 2007 11:11PM reply | quote
posted by sue yarvin

Greetings to all from University Park, MD. I'm using my new LB2 with Minolta 7D.
My husband just gave me the telephoto/wide lens kit. Back now to the fun...
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by David09334 October 08, 2007 06:01AM reply | quote
posted by David09334

Al Kut, Iraq. I have a LB 2.0 and a 3G with me.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by didipusrex October 10, 2007 08:49PM reply | quote
posted by didipusrex
Cheers! New "dad" here from the Philippines with a Lensbaby bought in Singapore. It's just half a day old and already I'm loving it.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by AiresNight October 12, 2007 04:24AM reply | quote
posted by AiresNight
I am in Athabasca, AB Canada.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by speedeep October 12, 2007 07:20AM reply | quote
posted by speedeep
Prattville, Alabama

I'm using a Canon Rebel XTi with my 3G and loving it.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by lunachick October 14, 2007 04:00PM reply | quote
posted by lunachick
Hi, there. I've just bought a Lensbaby 3G in Rotorua, New Zealand. Can't wait to try it out! :D
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by flierf15 October 16, 2007 08:11PM reply | quote
posted by flierf15
I just ordered the 3G with the Macro/Telephoto/wide angle kit and it's on it's way to South Korea! I can't wait to try it out!
Kyle
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by ffselecta October 17, 2007 04:47AM reply | quote
posted by ffselecta
i use the ver 2.0, works great for on location stuff, i havent used the 3g but i imagine its best for studio work
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Birgit October 28, 2007 10:57PM reply | quote
posted by Birgit
Hallo an alle Lensbaby-Freunde

from Herten - North-Rhine Westfalia - Germany

I´m the proud owner of 2 LBO`s - the first I got 3 years ago for my old Contax Camera. I still use it with monochrome film.
The 2nd one i got for my birthday in july.It is used with my Nicon D50.

Don`t know why I didn`t think of joining this Forum earlier!

Birgit
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by shamsa October 29, 2007 04:26AM reply | quote
posted by shamsa

Hi every body,

I just receive my LB 3G today + the Macro/Telephoto/wide angle kit + creative aperture...

I am from United Arab Emirates - Dubai

I use LB 3G with my Canon Eos 5D...

Nice to meet all of you : )

Regards,

Shamsa
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by LOZ October 29, 2007 05:37PM reply | quote
posted by LOZ
"G Day" Laurie here from Sydney Australia

LOZ
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by JamsDuma November 02, 2007 06:31AM reply | quote
posted by JamsDuma

Hello I am from Salt Lake City, Utah USA. Got my lb2 last week after stumbling upon this site. Ordered the wide angle and tele kit today, can't wait, love it already. Pics to come soon.

Take care everyone!
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Linda November 04, 2007 03:05AM reply | quote
posted by Linda
Greetings from Rotterdam, Netherlands

Nikon D40X and LB3G

Linda
« 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today