Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

3 hours ago by CatGargoyle

Leaf abstractions in B&W

view post

How far spread is the LB?

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by chazolo November 27, 2006 06:40AM reply | quote
posted by chazolo

Hello from Paris - France not Texas - with lot of fun and new ideas with my new Lensbaby 2.0 and Nikon D200 - Regards - Jerome
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by HavinFun November 27, 2006 12:50PM reply | quote
posted by HavinFun
Greetings and Happy Holidays from the "Land of Enchantment" Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by SWiFt December 01, 2006 10:00AM reply | quote
posted by SWiFt

Hello from Palmerston North, New Zealand! Should get my Lensbaby 2.0 next week... Woo hoo!

SWiFt

[giganticphotography.co.nz]

"Beauty is in the Eye of the Beerholder"

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2006 10:04AM by SWiFt.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by bandit December 24, 2006 12:28AM reply | quote
posted by bandit
Greeting from the forest! I'm in Portland, about 6 miles from Lensbaby, just got my LB 3G a few hours ago and have already taken 100+ shots. This is going to be a fun christmas :)
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Jackie December 26, 2006 02:14AM reply | quote
posted by Jackie

Hey Jersey Girl- I am also a Jersey girl...was wondering if you know of any groups, forums, classes, etc...locally?
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by ebfi-lensbaby December 26, 2006 10:01PM reply | quote
posted by ebfi-lensbaby
Home is Nordenham, a little burg in Germany, but home from home is Downingtown, PA. Just got my LensBaby 3 and baby #3 - might be a great subject for exercises. ;-)))

Happy shooting
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by miber December 27, 2006 02:02AM reply | quote
posted by miber
Italy, Milan

I'm using my brand new 3g lens with a Nikon D80.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Kenny December 28, 2006 09:45AM reply | quote
posted by Kenny

Greetings from Wilmington, North Carolina. I've just rediscovered the wonders of the Lb. I have the Lb1 and have nearly foresaken my other lenses. The blur is all the rage!
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Dharmatrekker December 29, 2006 01:50PM reply | quote
posted by Dharmatrekker

Happily bending in Madison, WI! Cheers!

Emm

[marthabusse.com]
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by adevigus December 29, 2006 03:40PM reply | quote
posted by adevigus

Hello from Switzerland

I'm a Lensbaby user since 2005 when I got my Lensbaby 2.0 I have to admit, that I'm not using it on a reular base... but know I'm waiting to get my Lensbaby 3.0 with all accessories...

attached my favorite shot of a happy patient

wishing you all the best for 2007
Alessandro Devigus
[www.dentist.ch]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/29/2006 07:49PM by adevigus.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by mikelouw January 02, 2007 05:32AM reply | quote
posted by mikelouw
First post of 2007, and happy New Year to all!
Received my Lensbaby 2.0 today! Looking forward to trying it out in daylight. Not that there's much of that about at this time of the year, here in Dublin (Ireland, of course, not Dublin CA, Dublin OH, or Dublin GA, or..... :-))
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by yaesumofo January 05, 2007 04:04PM reply | quote
posted by yaesumofo
LAX (I can see the northern runway from my living room) you know right next to the eastern Pacific ocean.
Now that it has been a couple of weeks I have started taking non LensBaby pictures again It is weird going back to a "strait" lens after shooting with a LensBaby.
Love my LensBaby 3rd GEN.
Yaesumofo

Crazy D70 User.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by LiberalArkie January 07, 2007 09:52AM reply | quote
posted by LiberalArkie
Howdy from Little Rock, AR and a proud owner of a LB2.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Polstar January 12, 2007 05:37PM reply | quote
posted by Polstar

just got mine 2 days ago - delivered safe and sound to London, UK
:)

"it is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye"
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by lbuser January 16, 2007 02:19AM reply | quote
posted by lbuser
Buona sera from Bolzano, Italy - in the heart of the Dolomite Mountains.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Crabcakes January 16, 2007 03:37PM reply | quote
posted by Crabcakes

Anxiously, Oh-So-Anxiously awaiting the arrival of my 3G and Macro kit in St. Louis, Missouri, on the old Mississippi, the Mid-Coast of America. Have been perusing the forum for a while and enjoying the heck out of it. Lots of great info and advice for newbies like me! I shoot with the Sony A100. Any others out there? Happy to share and receive any info on the A100/LB combo.
Many Happy Returns and hope to share some shots of my baby(13 mo.) with my new baby(the lb3G)!! (Can't wait to do some macro food shots too)
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by chromagnon January 22, 2007 10:26PM reply | quote
posted by chromagnon
Lübeck, Germany (If you don´t have the letter "ü" type "ue": Luebeck). Lensbaby 3G with Canon 20D.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by brucecmoore February 01, 2007 09:20AM reply | quote
posted by brucecmoore

Belltown - the north west corner of downtown Seattle - overlooking the Puget Sound.

Cheers - Bruce
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by danni-kool February 01, 2007 06:52PM reply | quote
posted by danni-kool

best regards from the city of Aalborg in cold Denmark... i have a 350D attached to it is a LB 3G
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by gotya February 06, 2007 01:59PM reply | quote
posted by gotya
Arrived this morning in Auckland, New Zealand
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Jack Howard February 07, 2007 11:20AM reply | quote
posted by Jack Howard

I've got mine 2.0 and 3G here in NJ/NYC and we just sent a LB3G to my brother in Cliften, CO Galway, Ireland (about 45 miles NW of Galway city...)
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by SeattleAerialist February 08, 2007 09:34AM reply | quote
posted by SeattleAerialist
I just ordered my 3G from B&H (I had a gift card) Seattle, WA.
I'll be quite happy when it comes in!
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by salvo February 22, 2007 09:23AM reply | quote
posted by salvo

Salvo takes every Lensbaby in Sicily! (thanks to Sam & Craig :)

Salvo Veneziano, "Il Fotografo magazine" ITALY
[www.salvoveneziano.com]

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 02/22/2007 09:42AM by salvo.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by jhdesign February 24, 2007 04:21AM reply | quote
posted by jhdesign

... Not far as I can see since I am in North Vancouver as well ... Cheers Jan
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Cherilynn February 26, 2007 12:25PM reply | quote
posted by Cherilynn

Rockford, Michigan, USA.

Just got my LB2 today. Very excited and already having fun! Thank you!!!
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Heran February 28, 2007 06:09AM reply | quote
posted by Heran
Hello from the Netherlands Tilburg.

Greetings, Herman
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by i am brad February 28, 2007 12:52PM reply | quote
posted by i am brad
Greetings from Ontario, Canada here....
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by woofw March 02, 2007 09:17PM reply | quote
posted by woofw
hello from Sydney,Australia, alwayslove the LB1 so got one yesterday, will be testin it out.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by half_thebattle March 05, 2007 02:02AM reply | quote
posted by half_thebattle

Howdy from Southern Ohio, USA.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by pete1959 March 06, 2007 01:48AM reply | quote
posted by pete1959

San Francisco, Ca, USA
« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today