21 hours ago by TG-J

Re: side light to flare

view post

How far spread is the LB?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »

Newer Topic | Older Topic

How far spread is the LB? posted by RHWeiner May 22, 2005 10:36AM reply | quote
posted by RHWeiner

Just out of curiousity...where are the various LB (either LB1 or LB2) owners located? I've seen at least one posting from Switzerland.

As for myself (and the wife who ?really? owns the LB1), I'm located in North Vancouver, BC, Canada

RHW...Surrey, BC, CANADA

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2005 10:41AM by phorum_admin.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Tom Caldwell May 22, 2005 06:41PM reply | quote
posted by
I am on the North Coast of NSW Australia - I have an "Original Lensbaby" and a "MkII" on the way :)

Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by floatingcreeper May 22, 2005 06:49PM reply | quote
posted by floatingcreeper
Yours *LB-ly* is from Bangalore, India! *twinkle* ;-p!

BTW, this is a very nice gesture you have started, Richard!

;-p r a b u!
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by pkk May 22, 2005 07:20PM reply | quote
posted by pkk

Hello from Aarhus, Denmark..

Peter
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by photosjob May 22, 2005 07:38PM reply | quote
posted by photosjob

Here from Nijmegen, The Netherlands

Yours,
Job

Less is more
Home? is where you hang your hat posted by ranfoto May 23, 2005 03:42PM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

When I'm home, it's the little burg of Chico, California. I use to call Los Angeles home but it got to crowded, so now I just visit my friends and clients.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2005 06:08AM by ranfoto.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Qaphqa May 23, 2005 07:00PM reply | quote
posted by
I'm one of a couple of people in the UK who post to this forum, though I am an expat American rather than a proper Brit, mind. Though I have been living here for donkey's years, so it really is home. Hmmm.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by LTE66 May 24, 2005 01:42AM reply | quote
posted by LTE66
Hi Guys...

New York by way of Guatemala, central america.

Luis T.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by eHolga May 24, 2005 03:45AM reply | quote
posted by eHolga

Chesapeake Beach, Maryland USA. A sleepy little fishing town along the Chesapeake Bay.

Dennis

Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by stevdeer May 24, 2005 03:52AM reply | quote
posted by stevdeer

damn foreigners!

am I the only real englishman here!
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by floatingcreeper May 24, 2005 04:05AM reply | quote
posted by floatingcreeper
ahA! the forum has been missing that pinch of brit-humour so long!!

*twinkle* ;-p r a b u!
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by sinky May 24, 2005 04:35AM reply | quote
posted by sinky
Hi there
Greetings from sunny Scotland. Near Edinburgh
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by photouk May 25, 2005 08:36AM reply | quote
posted by
Hi, Newbie here - UK based (and English to keep Steve in good company!!).

I'm a commercial photographer works all over the UK and I live in the Lake District.

LB2 arrived today - can't wait to use it.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by celticcrazy May 25, 2005 10:43AM reply | quote
posted by celticcrazy
East Tennessee, Foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains...God's country as we call it..... or really far-southeast Scotland!!! I've traveled all over and came back, but to be truthful.....I would make Scotland home if I could...somewhere near Glencoe...sigh....
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by RHWeiner May 27, 2005 05:01PM reply | quote
posted by RHWeiner

I appreciate all the people who responded. Craig should be quite proud of his little product...it's truly a WorldWide phenom!

RHW...Surrey, BC, CANADA
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Ota May 28, 2005 06:39AM reply | quote
posted by Ota
Great ide for a post!

I'm from Norway, close to the capital Oslo.

I'm using the Original Lensbaby, I'm very happy with it... :-D

Mostly in conjunction with a Canon 20D, RAW + Black and White or Sepia JPEGs... :-D
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by matchu May 28, 2005 10:51AM reply | quote
posted by
I live in the country Texas. "Big D" specifically. Beautiful women. Hot wind. And urban sprawl as far as the eye can see.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Tom Caldwell May 28, 2005 09:32PM reply | quote
posted by
Steve

I am not sure whether to call you a "Sassenach" or a "Pom" - both are terms of endearment depending upon where you are living at the time :)

Tom (former Scot now firmly attached to Awestraylyah)

Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by russmorris May 28, 2005 11:44PM reply | quote
posted by russmorris

I live in Santa Clara, California - the heart of Silicon Valley. Perfect weather most of the time and a lot of cultural infusion from all parts of the world. It really is a cool place to live. Expensive, but cool!
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by manhattan4031 May 29, 2005 03:15AM reply | quote
posted by
Lovely Delware here. "The Small Wonder" or "Tax Free Shopping" What ever you would like to call it.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by manhattan4031 May 29, 2005 03:15AM reply | quote
posted by
Lovely Delaware here. "The Small Wonder" or "Tax Free Shopping" What ever you would like to call it.

Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Anonymous User June 11, 2005 06:19AM reply | quote
posted by
Aloha from Honolulu, Hawaii

Post Edited (06-12-05 07:53)
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by PaecKE June 11, 2005 07:29AM reply | quote
posted by
Hello from Zandvoort in The Netherlands :)
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by jgevers June 11, 2005 07:37AM reply | quote
posted by jgevers

Greetings from (flat) Indiana by way of (mountainous) New Zealand and Oregon. The LB2 on a Canon 20D is my addiction.

Cheers!
John
posted by ranfoto June 11, 2005 07:39AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2005 04:36AM by ranfoto.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by lenoryan June 11, 2005 09:30AM reply | quote
posted by lenoryan

John....It's nice to have you on the forum.

I think we have a few things in common.....1) I grew up in Indiana (southern part) 2) I spent enough time in beautiful New Zealand to have had two sons there
3) and then there is the new life with the Lensbaby!!!

PS Oregon has been on my list! I think your priorities are just right!

Lenore
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by jgevers June 12, 2005 08:20AM reply | quote
posted by jgevers

Lenore . . . wow, we do have some similar locations in our past, don't we? I've sent you a separate email.

Cheers,
John
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by mrblue June 12, 2005 04:51PM reply | quote
posted by
northern california, sonoma county, redwood forest, south of the russian river, 2 hrs north of san francisco.
met someone nearby who has ordered a LB2, and is awaiting shipment - so there will be two out here ...

Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by WhereRu June 12, 2005 11:11PM reply | quote
posted by WhereRu

Wisconsin via Washington State.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2005 09:42PM by WhereRu.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by oliver tudoras August 01, 2005 11:54PM reply | quote
posted by oliver tudoras

hi there ,greetings from Linz/Austria

oliver

[olivertudorasphoto.jimdo.com]

"some people make the world special just by being in it "

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2005 04:21AM by oliver tudoras.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today