Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

8 hours ago by Kirsten

Re: Roma - Forum Romanum

view post

How far spread is the LB?

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Alex Shatalov April 06, 2006 06:51AM reply | quote
posted by Alex Shatalov
Hello from Russia, Moscow.
Look me at here: [maps.google.com]

Some first pictures here...
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by ellen April 06, 2006 11:00AM reply | quote
posted by ellen

LB addict from Phoenix, AZ!

[www.pbase.com]
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by kathy_rett April 08, 2006 05:15PM reply | quote
posted by kathy_rett
Hy!

I am from Germany, Düsseldorf...;o)
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by phunk April 13, 2006 10:08AM reply | quote
posted by phunk
Hello from Bucharest/ROMANIA/Europe... :)

just got my LB 2.0... awsome creativity engine...

May the focus be (or not?) with you !

V.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2006 10:30AM by phunk.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by vincegon April 15, 2006 12:29AM reply | quote
posted by vincegon
Greetings from Chicago in the USA!

Vince
Nikon D50
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by irishempress April 15, 2006 11:40AM reply | quote
posted by irishempress
norfolk, virginia here!
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by mklass April 16, 2006 12:44PM reply | quote
posted by mklass

Simply Cincinnati, OH. Middle America on every scale!
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by river April 16, 2006 09:08PM reply | quote
posted by river

Hi guys,

I'm River from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

I'm using LBO-Loving it!

pls visit my fp [betterman.fotopages.com]

Cheers!
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Rob Jarvis April 18, 2006 08:08AM reply | quote
posted by Rob Jarvis

Just a quick hi from London, UK. hope your all well, and can't wait to get my hands on the LB 2.0 and macro kit, i'm new to this fantastic creative lens, so any tips would be highly apreciated. ...Rob Jarvis

1 photo out of focus is a mistake, 10 photo's out of focus are an experiment, 100 photo's out of focus is a style.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/18/2006 08:11AM by Rob Jarvis.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by prink April 19, 2006 01:01PM reply | quote
posted by prink

Bel air suburban nowhere maryland, well outside of baltimore
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by kadootje April 22, 2006 03:41AM reply | quote
posted by kadootje
Sunny Gilroy California, garlic capital of the world.
Moved here from Enschede, The Netherlands nine years ago.
My lensbaby arrived two days ago, looooooove it!!!!!!!!

Dorien
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by exite April 22, 2006 02:52PM reply | quote
posted by exite
currently in singapore, LB0 with great pleasure
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by minjohnson April 23, 2006 10:43PM reply | quote
posted by minjohnson
Greetings from Iowa.
Just got my LB, I really LOVE it!
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Bex- April 26, 2006 12:18PM reply | quote
posted by Bex-
From the bottom of the world, Auckland, New Zealand.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Medusa April 26, 2006 04:03PM reply | quote
posted by Medusa
I'm in Abbotsford B.C. Canada and I am currently waiting for my LB in the mail.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Colloquielle April 27, 2006 01:15AM reply | quote
posted by Colloquielle
Hi all! Greetings from another Londoner (I'm technically an Aussie, but I have two passports so can pretend with the best of 'em!).

I've just bought my first digital SLR (the Canon 30D) and the first accessory I've ordered is the Lensbaby and the macro kit - am horribly excited and can't wait to get my hands on them and start playing :-)
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by klinejw April 27, 2006 10:43AM reply | quote
posted by klinejw
Greetings from St. Louis...just received mine today and I can't wait to try it out!
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by jwkphoto May 02, 2006 10:05AM reply | quote
posted by jwkphoto
Hi Y'all,

I'm in Portsmouth, Virginia, USA, and a happy 'Baby owner for three years. Happy shutterbugging to you all!

Jerry
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by snaprock1 May 04, 2006 10:25AM reply | quote
posted by snaprock1
Hi from Adelaide Australia, I just ordered a LB and am patiently awaiting its arrival
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Moo Cow May 05, 2006 07:13AM reply | quote
posted by Moo Cow
Hi from a UK photographer based in the grey damp midlands, LB1 user for over a year and loving it. Is the mark 2 as good as it looks?
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Treeinwind May 05, 2006 11:41PM reply | quote
posted by Treeinwind
Hello,
Great Northwest here! Seattle Washington and I am so new I just ordered my baby on Friday last! I will post pics soon!
Lorie
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Jaro May 15, 2006 04:19AM reply | quote
posted by Jaro
Detroit, Michigan USA
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Rhinotherunt May 17, 2006 05:48AM reply | quote
posted by Rhinotherunt

Representing Huntsville, AL! :)

www.photo.net/photos/Ryan McGill - Huntsville, AL -
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by mushroomgarden May 17, 2006 10:28PM reply | quote
posted by mushroomgarden
Hello greetings from New Jersey, USA

freeze the moment with a click!
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by toucancharlie May 20, 2006 10:35AM reply | quote
posted by toucancharlie
type your italic text hereHi fellow lensbabies......... I'm from Indiana, 120 miles north of the race track........ zoom zoom
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by losinar May 22, 2006 12:57AM reply | quote
posted by losinar

Hi Lensbabies Lovers,

I may not be the only Chinese yet seem to be the only (and lonely?) LB lover in Hong Kong. Took my best pics during the time when i was living in Halifax, NS, Canada. Looking forward to the inspiration LB's gonna give me :)

BTW, i just received my baby thru mail a few days ago (ordered it a few weeks ago n later i received an email telling me that my order didn't go thru and had to order it again n have been waiting for it for a week already). I've been reading the LB2 part of the user guide n was wondering why my baby isn't equipped with the lenspen n why it seems to be different when changing the aperture disk. And i found out why just now. It says on the box that its the ORIGINAL LENSBABY. I guess i was too eager to get it when i made the 2nd order n thus made the wrong order.

Pls, somebody tells me that LB1 is not much different from LB2, or else i'll be very disappointed. :'(

Seriously, would someone spare some time n lemme know in a bit more details what's the difference between LB1 n LB2. If they'r pretty much different, i may consider having an exchange...

O sorry for the long message. Hello from Bess, HK.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by travelling-light May 23, 2006 11:49AM reply | quote
posted by travelling-light

Hi Bess,

Here's a pic from Kowloon taken a couple of weeks ago with the LB1 with wide-angle converter at f/2.8. We don't have the LB2 so we don't know how different it would be. Whichever you use, it'll be fun!

Colin & Linda

Colin

Travelling Light
Mainland Monochrome

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2006 11:53AM by travelling-light.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by OUTOFFOCUS May 25, 2006 01:51PM reply | quote
posted by OUTOFFOCUS

I'm from the boring town of Sacramento, Ca
Arnold(the terminator) works here!
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by chpaquette May 26, 2006 11:26AM reply | quote
posted by chpaquette
cityofbrotherlylove
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Scrapgoddess May 26, 2006 01:46PM reply | quote
posted by Scrapgoddess
I too am from BC but the beautiful Okanagan Valley and just purchased my LB 2.0 this past weekend while in Calgary. I think I am going to love it when I get it figured out. Right now i am getting alot of blur!
« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today