Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

2 hours ago by ebby62

Re: Paris 2014

view post

How far spread is the LB?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by popmonkey January 22, 2006 08:48AM reply | quote
posted by popmonkey

point it out instead :D

http://www.frappr.com/lensbabies
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by 23belleza January 22, 2006 02:08PM reply | quote
posted by 23belleza
Sounds good...
I just did...
Thanks for the head's up!

:-)
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Hauber January 25, 2006 01:08PM reply | quote
posted by Hauber

Denver, Colorado!

Have had my LB2 for a few months now and it has become my walk around lens. Perfect for almost every occasion.

Image is of my state's capital.

Christine

Working in the USA....the result of three and a half years and 55,000 miles into the heart of America. www.workingintheusa.com
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Andrew Morrell January 26, 2006 01:23AM reply | quote
posted by Andrew Morrell

Shaker Heights, Ohio checking in. Lovely suburb of Cleveland.

Andrew Morrell

andrewmorrellphotography@gmail.com
[www.andrewmorrell.com]
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by rolo January 29, 2006 12:22PM reply | quote
posted by rolo

Lexington, Massachusetts.

Nine miles from Fenway Park. Go Red Sox!

--Robert Schneider

www.schneiderpix.com
www.robertschneider.com
luab.blogtog.com (photoblog)
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Veronica January 30, 2006 01:58PM reply | quote
posted by Veronica
Southern California mountains, just above Los Angeles.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Blue January 30, 2006 03:10PM reply | quote
posted by Blue

There's one on it's way to me right now, with macro kit - live in beautiful photogenic St. Ives, Cornwall, UK.

edit >>
1 February...my very first Lensbaby arrived today, complete with Macro kit, it's the Original, for Oly 4/3

Love it already, need to practice some shooting, then will share with you all...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2006 04:50AM by Blue.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Zero LUX VD January 30, 2006 08:13PM reply | quote
posted by Zero LUX VD
hello
i m from poland
welcome all
thats pleasure for me
to be here

the moment of light is the moment of truth...
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by morph22 January 31, 2006 08:11AM reply | quote
posted by morph22

Atlanta, GA, USA here with the Lensbaby 2.0 with the macro adapters on a Canon 20D. I'm glad that I found this forum as it's inspired me to use my LB more often.

- otto k
[www.ottokphotography.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2006 11:10AM by morph22.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Lorie February 03, 2006 11:06AM reply | quote
posted by Lorie

Hi
I live in West Chester, PA, near Philadelphia.

I really love using my new LB2!

Lorie
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by ndroo February 10, 2006 06:59PM reply | quote
posted by ndroo

Just got my LB 2 days ago. I'm here in Singapore :)
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by line February 12, 2006 11:08AM reply | quote
posted by line
Oslo, Norway
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by curly February 22, 2006 01:32AM reply | quote
posted by curly

Rheinfelden, Switzerland - right on the German border...
I had the lb2 for a while but did not use it very much until a couple of weeks ago: Its carnival-time around here - and it is the right lens for these funny meetings.

[www.rudis-seite.de]
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by peterb533 February 23, 2006 01:09AM reply | quote
posted by peterb533

Just got a Lensbaby Original recently. Will try to post first efforts soon. Living in Billericay, Essex in England.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by kepople February 23, 2006 03:47PM reply | quote
posted by kepople
Big D! Dallas, Texas...
Just got mine today and I can see this is going to be a very commonly used lens. Lots of fun.

Kirby
Re: posted by hjacks February 24, 2006 09:41PM reply | quote
posted by hjacks

I live in Maryland....not far from the Penn line
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by willow February 26, 2006 02:07AM reply | quote
posted by willow
Hello everyone...I'm from Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Nice seeing so many here from different parts of the world.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by eyedreams March 03, 2006 03:04AM reply | quote
posted by eyedreams
Lincoln, England.
Just ordered my Lensbaby 2.0
Come on postie!

Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by m-berlin March 06, 2006 02:23AM reply | quote
posted by m-berlin
Just ordered the original lens baby and canĀ“t wait to use it.

Matthias from Germany (Berlin) who will soon bring it to Brazil...
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by wickedvox March 06, 2006 01:32PM reply | quote
posted by wickedvox
Hi! Westland Michigan here! *tossing hat in the ring*
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by pitmouser March 07, 2006 09:46PM reply | quote
posted by pitmouser

HI all from the state of Kentucky, Lexington that is.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by mortenva March 09, 2006 03:58PM reply | quote
posted by mortenva

My Lensbabies 1.0 landed here in Stavanger, Norway two days ago. Really looking forward to get to know it better.

.m
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by PIERS HODGSON March 11, 2006 03:20AM reply | quote
posted by PIERS HODGSON
REAL ENGLISHMEN LIVE IN YORKSHIRE
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by penannini March 12, 2006 07:56AM reply | quote
posted by penannini

Hi, I am from Nashville, Tn. I have the origional LB and the new Macro, although I have not tried the Macro yet.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Eggplantorn March 13, 2006 06:58AM reply | quote
posted by Eggplantorn

Hullo from Florence Oregon, I am a happy coastal dweller who loves to take the baby out between raindrops... or in the liquid sunshine. I explore up and down the coast frequently and need to start exploring the valley and eastward. The LB has gone with me to Louisiana latley and will be going with me to Monterey, and shortly on a ski trip to Bend. Love seeing this community grow! ~ Lauren

~ L

"There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by robtb March 14, 2006 04:42AM reply | quote
posted by robtb
Hi there, greetings from De Bilt, Netherlands!

Received mine today, no pictures yet...

Rob
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by bockbagock March 24, 2006 02:42AM reply | quote
posted by bockbagock

UPPER MIDWEST, USA.

Lots of Corn. "If you build it they will come."

Can you guess the State?
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by sanloves March 26, 2006 02:59AM reply | quote
posted by sanloves
Hello from the Greater Sacramento area: El Dorado Hills. :o)

Liz
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by behindthelens March 27, 2006 11:44PM reply | quote
posted by behindthelens
Hi,
I'm from Mumbai, India...LB 2.8

Cheers,
Ani
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by paxette March 29, 2006 06:52PM reply | quote
posted by paxette
I'm lost in a corn field in the Fraser Valley just east of Vancouver BC.

I got my lensbaby about 2 weeks ago ... I think I'm in love.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today