Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

1 day ago by TG-J

Re: Fisheye Star Trails

view post

How far spread is the LB?

« 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Bullyliebe September 10, 2011 03:16AM reply | quote
posted by Bullyliebe

Hello from Thuringia/ Germany.
I bought a used lensbaby composer with double glas lens, creative aperture kit and mcro lens set for my Nikon D90.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by n21k October 04, 2011 09:43AM reply | quote
posted by n21k
Hello, I'm from Singapore.

Just ordered the Movie Maker's Kit.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by waniek October 04, 2011 10:24PM reply | quote
posted by waniek

Hi from Bochum/Germany. Bought recently a Sweet35 in addition to my double glass. Just love it!
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Annemari October 04, 2011 11:42PM reply | quote
posted by Annemari

I am a new Lensbaby user and I live in Finland!
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by hebphoto October 11, 2011 11:36AM reply | quote
posted by hebphoto

I am here in Albany ,on the South coast of Western Australia,
Australia .

Malcolm
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by glojo1 October 31, 2011 04:28AM reply | quote
posted by glojo1

Hello, I am from Queens, New York.

"Photography has become a passion I want to nourish."

Gloria
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Regivar November 28, 2011 12:45AM reply | quote
posted by Regivar

Greetings from Bologna, Italy, Europe :)
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by vox November 29, 2011 01:42AM reply | quote
posted by vox
lensbaby of the philippines!!!!
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Song42 December 07, 2011 12:49AM reply | quote
posted by Song42

Feasgar math (good afternoon) from Scotland..

LB composer/canon..:o)

Liz
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by suncatcher December 19, 2011 12:29AM reply | quote
posted by suncatcher
Arizona
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by FilteredLight December 24, 2011 01:54PM reply | quote
posted by FilteredLight
Just received my first LB for Christmas, here in beautiful Queensland Australia.
:)
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by glojo1 December 26, 2011 11:55AM reply | quote
posted by glojo1

To FilteredLight enjoy your gift you will have fun with it.

"Photography has become a passion I want to nourish."

Gloria
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Makus February 08, 2012 05:04PM reply | quote
posted by Makus

Greets from a great Lensbaby fan from Warsaw / Poland / Europe :-)

I'm just begining experiments with my first Muse with Plastic Optic...

Yes - on that picture is the monument of Chopin - one of our country best export goods :-)
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Victoria Bell February 12, 2012 01:37PM reply | quote
posted by Victoria Bell

Spencer, WI USA. Right in the center of the state.

My Flickr Photostream
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Marcum February 14, 2012 11:38AM reply | quote
posted by Marcum

Hello from the less than cosmopolitan south central part of VA; South Boston VA; just a few miles north of NC.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by zoe@zoebailey.com February 18, 2012 04:10PM reply | quote
posted by zoe@zoebailey.com

Hello lensbaby fans, I am in the French part of Switzerland
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Vincent Doyle March 05, 2012 05:43AM reply | quote
posted by Vincent Doyle
Hi all,
My composer & sweet 35 arrived to-day :-)
Here in Drogheda, Ireland,
I'll keep you posted.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Estelle Llamosas April 26, 2012 07:14PM reply | quote
posted by Estelle Llamosas
Hi everyone, from Sydney, Australia
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by olga May 01, 2012 10:05PM reply | quote
posted by olga
Greetings from Riga / Latvia :)
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by radareye May 25, 2012 06:22PM reply | quote
posted by radareye
The "West-Frisland Area" North of Amsterdam in the Netherlands.

I have the Composer, Five optics and some accesorries.

Have fun bended shoting.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Outback June 04, 2012 12:21AM reply | quote
posted by Outback

Aberdeen, Washington (Southwest corner of the Olympic Peninsula and a stone's throw from the Pacific Ocean. Shooting with LB Composer for about a year.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. (Thomas A. Edison)
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by gardencat August 18, 2012 09:30AM reply | quote
posted by gardencat

I Love this thread.
I'm from the Canada, home country of the OP but way further east in Ontario, just outside of Toronto.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Samurai Photographer August 20, 2012 12:19AM reply | quote
Greetings from Venice, Florida. I own four Lensbaby bodies and all of the optics.

Doug Sahlin
Author of Mastering the Lensbaby: A step-by-step guide to mastering the Lensbaby and becoming a more creative photographer.The book is available at the Amazon Kindle store. to find out more about the book or to download a sample chapter, click here: [amzn.to]
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Muhammad Firdaus September 20, 2012 08:59PM reply | quote
posted by Muhammad Firdaus

Malaysia here, currently stays in Australia(study).
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by nf September 23, 2012 11:15AM reply | quote
posted by nf

Austria calling. Europe - no kangaroos here :)
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by TracyBradbury October 01, 2012 07:55AM reply | quote
posted by TracyBradbury
I've only just purchased my first Lensbaby and am loving - I live in the UK :)

Tracy.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by munsel October 14, 2012 03:15AM reply | quote
posted by munsel
I'm in Johannesburg (Jozi) South Africa ;-)
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by afahmid November 06, 2012 08:13PM reply | quote
posted by afahmid
Australia
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by photosnod December 13, 2012 02:46AM reply | quote
posted by photosnod

Here in the Canadian prairies Saskatoon Saskatchewan
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by rusteer January 08, 2013 10:42AM reply | quote
posted by rusteer

Hallo,
Jakarta, Indonesia

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today