Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

21 hours ago by Victoria Bell

Re: The Beach

view post

How far spread is the LB?

« 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Dinkum February 21, 2011 05:44PM reply | quote
posted by Dinkum

Tasmania, Australia.
I got my Composer with Tilt Transformer for Christmas (Thanks Nicky!)and haven't used any other lens since.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by ossimandius February 22, 2011 08:41AM reply | quote
posted by ossimandius
Southend-on-Sea, UK
I have a 3G, not used enough, but just gone digital so using more and more. LB is just fun to use, couldn't do without it!!!!!!!!
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by rweiher February 22, 2011 09:10AM reply | quote
posted by rweiher
Marina, CA (near Monterey)

I just got my Composer and Super Wide Angle last week. My wife had already gotten me the Macro kit for Christmas, not realizing I needed the optic to be able to use it. Oops...
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Mary Beckett February 23, 2011 08:31AM reply | quote
posted by Mary Beckett
Inuvik, Northwest Territories, Canada
North of the Arctic Circle in the delta of the Mackenzie River
I'm enjoying using the Muse to capture winter sun. So far it's good to -32C, but the focus ring is hard on the fingers at that temp.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Wokan February 25, 2011 11:52PM reply | quote
posted by Wokan
Greetings from Seattle Washington! (and Black Creek Wisconsin part time)
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by katiephotography February 26, 2011 07:40AM reply | quote
posted by katiephotography
I'm from the Chicagoland Area of Illinois, USA
And I have a Lensbaby Composer
My fiance who lives in the same area has both the lensbaby 1 and 2.

-Katie
{ website } { Flickr } { Tumblr } { Etsy }
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Damona-Art March 09, 2011 06:04PM reply | quote
posted by Damona-Art

Hi all,

I'm situated in Belgium (Europe), so much greetings from over here ;-)

Rosita

DAMONA-ART
Something to talk about
[www.damona-art.com]
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by dotcomjohnny March 10, 2011 05:18AM reply | quote
posted by dotcomjohnny
Hi, I'm John, I'm from the UK and I purchased my first Lensbaby 2.0 yesterday.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by DMacDzigns March 10, 2011 07:43AM reply | quote
posted by DMacDzigns

Hello from the heart of Louisiana, just north of Cajun country, USA

DMacDzigns / www.DMacDzigns.com
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by winnipegk5 March 10, 2011 08:14AM reply | quote
posted by winnipegk5

I am in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by srpatife March 16, 2011 06:24AM reply | quote
posted by
Madeira Island, Portugal, somewhere in the Atlantic
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by vigy March 18, 2011 08:17PM reply | quote
posted by vigy

Israel, Some of my lensbaby composer pictures at: [www.flickr.com] . Got it last week and love it...
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by giusif April 11, 2011 11:47PM reply | quote
posted by giusif

Zurich / Switzerland with EOS550D (Rebel T2i) Composer, Macro Kit, Wide Angle and Tele, Creative Aperture and waiting for my Sweet 35 to arrive!
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by hellloitslate April 13, 2011 05:18PM reply | quote
posted by hellloitslate
south central alaska here;my composer just arrived in the mail today! can't wait to use it!
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Superthor April 16, 2011 05:33AM reply | quote
posted by Superthor
Hi,newbie in south sweden,i think i need à few days to figure out everything,but i already got a few pictures that looks ok.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by flex April 18, 2011 09:16PM reply | quote
posted by flex

Hey,
Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by kennyv9000 April 18, 2011 11:31PM reply | quote
posted by kennyv9000

I'm Kenny from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Not much Lensbaby shooter here coz a lot of them are chasing edge to edge sharpness, free of CA, free of distortion and etc. To them lensbaby is a toy and not up to standard lens. For me, if you got the skills, the results will be a par or even better than many others pro lens out there... cheers
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by k8tography April 20, 2011 11:20PM reply | quote
posted by k8tography

Hi,

I'm in Melbourne Australia and have the 3G and love it!

Kate

www.k8tography.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/20/2011 11:21PM by k8tography.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by icsnoopy1984 May 03, 2011 08:42AM reply | quote
posted by icsnoopy1984
From Malaysia hot and humid... need polarize filter for my lensbaby...
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Maria Francesca May 10, 2011 04:14AM reply | quote
posted by Maria Francesca
I am from Firenze, Italy !
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by keithinmelbourne May 15, 2011 07:59PM reply | quote
posted by keithinmelbourne

Hi All

Greetings from Melbourne, Australia.

Unmon is right: "Everyday is a good day."

[www.keithbroadphotography.com]
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by hawkinstan June 18, 2011 01:53PM reply | quote
posted by hawkinstan

From little Red Dot Singapore.
Using CP with sweet 35mm
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by DLutz July 09, 2011 11:29PM reply | quote
posted by DLutz

Hello from Jackson, TN *USA* looking forward to be learning from all these LensBaby Guru's
This images is of my car hood showing the studio logo... Loving this effect!

--Daniel

[DanielsDigitalDarkroom.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/09/2011 11:38PM by DLutz.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Ombrelumineuse July 18, 2011 06:23PM reply | quote
posted by Ombrelumineuse
Another Frenchy here from Saint-Etienne.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by iarethegabriel July 24, 2011 12:28PM reply | quote
posted by iarethegabriel
Hobbyist Photographer from Manila, Philippines.

Got my LB last May21, i use it as my primary lens for street photography.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by srpatife July 30, 2011 02:21PM reply | quote
posted by
i think a google map with LB users would be a nice idea. a system admin that would add users in it.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by pocahontas_aa July 31, 2011 04:24AM reply | quote
posted by pocahontas_aa

Hello from Alberta Canada.

I first heard of lensbaby over a year ago, I finally ordered a creative kit and I am enjoying using it. I have lots to learn.

------------
~ my flickr ~
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by paparashi August 01, 2011 12:39PM reply | quote
posted by paparashi

Hi All,

From Palembang, South Sumatera
Indonesia
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Nunsofanarchy September 01, 2011 12:16AM reply | quote
posted by Nunsofanarchy

Hi All,

Picked up a Lensbaby scout with a fisheye optic a month ago. In Merseyside, UK.

Looking forward to getting a Composer before the year is over.

--------------------------------------------
See my Photos @ [www.flickr.com]
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by ~Angle September 03, 2011 09:15AM reply | quote
posted by ~Angle
Hi again...this is Pocahontas_aa From Canada. I messed up my other account, wanted to change the email....I am not that great with PC issues....

I couldn't find away to delete my other profile...=/ Sorry.

I am from Alberta Canada... ~The Badlands.

...one of my few nicknames..a customer read my name tag wrong at work...I still get called it

- - - - - - - - -

~Angie

~ my flickr ~

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2011 09:17AM by ~Angle.
« 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today