Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

9 hours ago by strelar

The Scream

view post

How far spread is the LB?

« 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by trofin April 08, 2010 04:50AM reply | quote
posted by trofin
hello from Bucharest, Romania :)
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Dickb April 11, 2010 12:29AM reply | quote
posted by Dickb

Hello from Scotts Mills Oregon
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Budiak April 11, 2010 06:22AM reply | quote
posted by Budiak

Rose Barracks, Vilseck, Germany.

Later this summer I will be taking my Composer and 30D to Afghanistan.

I can't wait to get out there with the Lensbaby, and though I doubt I'll be able to go outside the wire with it, I plan on using it to get a slice of life on the FOB over the course of the year.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by modafoto April 25, 2010 06:10PM reply | quote
posted by modafoto
pkk
Hello from Aarhus, Denmark..

Peter

I am from Aarhus, too. I know of at least 5 other passionate users here, so the LB is well represented in Aarhus. I have the Composer and know other Composer users, as well as users of Control Freak and Muse.

Kind regards Morten
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by magz June 12, 2010 03:36AM reply | quote
posted by magz
Magz, North Carolina, US; via UK and Massachusetts
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Debz June 12, 2010 04:47AM reply | quote
posted by Debz
I'm in Northern Ireland.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by caz1260 June 12, 2010 05:11AM reply | quote
posted by caz1260

Sheffield UK and having a blast!!
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by mathogre June 13, 2010 06:03AM reply | quote
posted by mathogre

Oakton, Virginia, just outside Washington, DC. Also having a blast!

Graham
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by piratephotography July 02, 2010 12:27AM reply | quote
posted by piratephotography
I'm in Norfolk in England :)
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by parmi July 13, 2010 08:41PM reply | quote
posted by parmi
Melbourne, Australia here

really starting to get popular down here now!

[parmi.redbubble.com]
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Migs July 18, 2010 07:34AM reply | quote
posted by Migs

Bolivia
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Avik July 25, 2010 05:50AM reply | quote
posted by Avik
Hi from India..I am in Delhi and indeed the LB is catching up in all parts of the world. Kudos to Craig for making this available everywhere.

Some of the photos i took with my Composer...

[www.facebook.com]
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by snowstar August 11, 2010 06:20PM reply | quote
posted by snowstar

Hi from London UK
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Bill Clayton August 13, 2010 08:42AM reply | quote
posted by Bill Clayton

From the wilds of Manassass...Virginia. (Sorry, one too many s's at the end of Manassas. But since we're only about 35 miles to the south and west of Washington, DC, it's probably appropriate.)

Like all good things, Lensbaby has spread. I'm new to this lens but I find it both exciting anf frustrating at the same time. And I think that's a good thing too!
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Nino August 17, 2010 06:46AM reply | quote
posted by Nino

Hi,greetings from Barcelona/Spain!

Nino
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by pdemeure September 21, 2010 07:05PM reply | quote
posted by pdemeure
France
I'm pro photographer, and my main focus is Nature and Wildlife.
However I'm very attached to creative and artistic photo
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Mike_K September 25, 2010 07:38PM reply | quote
posted by Mike_K

I'm from South Africa and shoot with a composer
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Petra September 25, 2010 10:32PM reply | quote
posted by Petra

and best regards from germany,
Jülich it's located in the area colonge duesseldorf aachen

lensbaby 2.0 with a lot of creative apertures, i love to play with it:)
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by francesco November 07, 2010 12:28AM reply | quote
posted by francesco
ciao, greetings from Milano Italy.
bought my first LB composer a couple of months ago and having a lot of fun with it.
hope to learn a lot more on this site
francesco
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by leann November 20, 2010 02:19PM reply | quote
posted by leann
Hi to all im a newbie here and i have a composer im in Melbourne Australia im a member of a camera club but the only member with a lb so i hope to show other members a thing or two
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by leann November 20, 2010 02:23PM reply | quote
posted by leann
Newbie here im in Melbourne Australia and am still learning how to use my composer
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by earlycj5 November 21, 2010 12:12PM reply | quote
posted by earlycj5
Los Banos, Laguna, Philippines

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2011 05:36PM by earlycj5.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by miggi1907 November 30, 2010 06:40PM reply | quote
posted by miggi1907
Antwerp, Belgium..Just bought the scout and loving it!
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by _Gingerbeard_ December 30, 2010 03:21AM reply | quote
posted by _Gingerbeard_
Berkshire, UK.

Another Englishman new to the "Lensbaby Clan".
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Gerald Brosseau January 07, 2011 04:26AM reply | quote
posted by Gerald Brosseau

South Shore of Montreal, Quebec Canada.

I just received my control freak lens, today and I love it !
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by MarieJ January 07, 2011 05:36PM reply | quote
posted by MarieJ

Hi from the south of Sweden. Here are no mountains high enough to stop the winds, no trees tall enough to get in my light and the horizon is my neighbour no matter where I look ... perfect for shooting with a Lensbaby Composer :-)

Marie

[www.mariejonsson.com]
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by fsuscotsman January 23, 2011 11:24PM reply | quote
posted by fsuscotsman
St. Cloud, FL, orange groves, cattle ranches, and home of THE mouse. Just got my Composer.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by jncruz February 09, 2011 08:12AM reply | quote
posted by jncruz
Hi,

a very recent owner of a 3G?! Muse double glass.

I'm from Ílhavo, Portugal.

The best to you all
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by lisaodwyer February 18, 2011 06:41PM reply | quote
posted by lisaodwyer
I'm in County Kildare, Ireland but originally from Pennsylvania. I use my Composer at weddings alot as I'm a wedding photographer.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by janvanommen February 19, 2011 05:47PM reply | quote
posted by janvanommen

Hello to you all from Nijkerk, The Netherlands
« 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today