Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

1 hour ago by Bob65

Fairground shots

view post

How far spread is the LB?

« 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by J.I.Butts, III September 17, 2009 01:44AM reply | quote
posted by J.I.Butts, III
I'm in the Inland Empire of Southern California.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Kirsty2715 October 04, 2009 12:39PM reply | quote
posted by Kirsty2715
Hello from Wagga Wagga, Australia :)

My first lens baby is on it's way to me, so I'm enjoying reading up on all of these posts :)
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by ahlstrom October 15, 2009 07:54PM reply | quote
posted by ahlstrom
Hässelby Strand, Stockholm West, Sweden
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by subpardaemon October 24, 2009 05:05PM reply | quote
posted by subpardaemon

budapest, hungary, europe, and i'm using a composer with a double glass optic, looking forward to buying the pinhole/zone plate, and now the soft focus optic, too, dammit lb for coming up with new ways to part me and my money. :) i also have a 0.42x ultrawide screw-on which i use occasionally.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Projectphoto2008 October 31, 2009 03:11AM reply | quote
posted by Projectphoto2008

Hi to all, greetings to Mantova northern Italy maybe i'm unique italian here, but i'm so happy with lensbaby composer and i want to learn, ciao a tutti!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2009 07:51PM by Projectphoto2008.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Adam Stanislav November 06, 2009 05:46AM reply | quote
posted by Adam Stanislav

I just got my Composer today to use with my Canon Rebel 2000 EOS 35 mm film camera and Sony PMW Ex3 camcorder.

I live in Rhinelander, Wisconsin, USA, most of the time, and in Bratislava, Slovakia (where I grew up), the rest of the time.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by WhiteKnight November 10, 2009 04:41PM reply | quote
posted by WhiteKnight
Another Englishman - but shooting pics in Dubai for last 7 years...

It's HOT here, and sweaty I can assure you!!!!!
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by sam hicks November 14, 2009 06:13PM reply | quote
posted by sam hicks

Like Tom im in Australia and loving LB, cant get enough of it.
Have a great week!
~ Sam ~
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Minna November 18, 2009 07:03PM reply | quote
posted by Minna
Hello everyone
Lensbabylover from south Sweden, Malmoe here :) Got my LB in Sep 2008 and now I'm upgrading to Muse until the Control Freak comes.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by FM November 24, 2009 01:44AM reply | quote
posted by FM
Ottawa Ontario Canada here.

Cheers to you all!

Fernando
-Canon Rebel XTi, Grip, Canon 24-105 L IS f/4 USM, Canon 17-85 IS USM, Canon Nifty-Fifty, Lensbaby 3G, Canon 580EXII, 420EX, 20yr old tripod, B+W circular polarizer, LowePro Slingshot 200
-Canon PowerShot G7
[fmatiasphotography.blogspot.com]
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by eija November 30, 2009 05:07PM reply | quote
posted by eija
Hello all,

Greetings from Finland.

Just registered to the forum, but I've had a Lensbaby 3G for probably about a year and a half now. However, it wasn't until last summer when I started getting to know it a bit better and really got to like it - and managed to take some of my favourite photos with it!

------
[photos.kulmakivi.com]
[imagerywords.wordpress.com]
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Bondezire November 30, 2009 08:47PM reply | quote
posted by Bondezire

Hi. I am newbie here. Near St.-Petersburg, Russia.
I highly appreciate LB3G on Pentax.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by picnic December 04, 2009 11:43PM reply | quote
posted by picnic
Here---in the western foothills of North Carolina, USA.

I had to go back and check and see if I had posted to this thread back in 2005 when I got my LB 2.0. Nope, so here I am on second go round with the LB Composer--on an entirely different camera format. Before (and still have them) Canon 1.6x crops and FF (5D) and now with 4/3rds mount/adaptor to m4/3rds and using with m4/3rds cams with liveview.

I have to say I'm enjoying shooting with the Composer more than the 2.0--and have added the .425 UWA, just ordered the FE optic--and had the .625 WA converter and tele--plus the +4 and +10 macros, so--for now--I'm anxious to shoot more with the Composer--mostly with the UWA attached.

Diane B
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by fotobug December 23, 2009 10:07PM reply | quote
posted by fotobug
Hello everyone. I am new to the Forum and new to photography as well. This is actually my first post so please be patient with me. In fact this is my first post to any forum. I am from Lakefield, Ontario. I am so excited to see so many people from all over the world enjoying the lensbaby as well. I look forward to being apart of such a huge world. Happy holiday to everyone. I am including a few holiday pictures just for the fun and spirit.
Sharon C.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/23/2009 10:28PM by fotobug.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by freckles December 26, 2009 03:47PM reply | quote
posted by freckles
hello from brisbane, australia.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by puckles January 01, 2010 01:21AM reply | quote
posted by puckles
i'm a native of warshington dc...
moved back 10 years ago still living here

we're a rare breed.
if i move, i'll take my lensbaby with me.
it's already been from sea to shining sea,
but it's home has always been washington dc.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Thumper January 08, 2010 11:42AM reply | quote
posted by Thumper
Greetings from Dallas, Texas!!!
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by marknpb January 13, 2010 12:10PM reply | quote
posted by marknpb

Hello from North Palm Beach, Florida. Had an LB 2.0 and have since traded up to a composer with optic kit, close up kit, .6x wide angle and 1.6x telephoto kit, creative aperture kit, and step up adapter for filters. (so i ate PB&J for two months to make up for it. ) I am loving the LB way of shooting. :)
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by rocker_man1 January 14, 2010 01:33PM reply | quote
posted by rocker_man1
I am in Burnaby BC Canada

www.flikr.com/photos/naturemike
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by schocreative January 16, 2010 03:55AM reply | quote
posted by schocreative

Hello from the white sands and blue green waters from the coastal town of Pensacola, Florida. I love my "old" 3G and use the macro filters, creative apertures, wide and telephoto lenses.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by lala11 January 21, 2010 01:32AM reply | quote
posted by lala11
Hi, Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by kobane January 24, 2010 07:32PM reply | quote
posted by kobane
Hi, I'm a lensbaby user from Treviso, Venice area, Italy. Glad to be in this forum :)
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Lorna Taylor January 28, 2010 02:09AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Hi I'm from Tsawwassen, British Columbia,Canada. I own a Lensbaby composer with, macro,wide and telephoto kit,plus the pop up shade with a polarizer on it.Looking to get the soft focus soon.Cheers

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by jonesyjerrid February 11, 2010 06:34AM reply | quote
posted by jonesyjerrid

Hi everyone from Mobile AL. Using it all love the swap-tics system the only thing I don't have is the Control Freak, Yet!

[web.me.com]
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Artificient February 19, 2010 08:34AM reply | quote
posted by Artificient

Justin here,
I Use the Muse single glass, with a plethora of attachments & toys. I Just bought the Composer & Optic Swap kit yesterday. I can't wait till the get here.

I'm from Frankfort, Illinois, USA It's a south suburb of Chicago, not to long of a drive to the city, as long as there's no traffic. Ha, like that will ever happen. Or you can do like I do, take the train, which is an exact 1 hour & 15 minutes from my stop, with out delays.

----------
www.Artificient.DeviantArt.com

6 is afraid of 7 because 7 ate 9. The police took 8 & 10 into custody under suspicion. They figured it must have been 8 or 10 because they were right next to 9 when it happened. The police told 8 & 10 how they found 9's remains half eaten in an ally...
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by AdamW February 27, 2010 08:56AM reply | quote
posted by AdamW

I use a Composer on my Canon XTi/400D in San Francisco, California.
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Wanda February 27, 2010 10:45PM reply | quote
posted by Wanda

Hi everyone, I'm from Arnhem, Holland. It's a city in the eastern part of the country about a one hour drive from Amsterdamn.
Just got my baby yesterday, the Composer. Experimenting with it now and try to understand how exactly to focus. But... I'll manage!

Wanda
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by acidsaturation March 05, 2010 12:19AM reply | quote
posted by acidsaturation
Leeds. Gods own country of West Yorkshire.

[www.christianbodden.co.uk]
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by Squonk March 10, 2010 08:31AM reply | quote
posted by Squonk
Hello from Leicester in the UK. I just received my first ever Lensbaby today, a Composer. I've only fired off a few test shots on it so far and I'm looking forward to getting out on a proper shoot with it.

Shooting with Canon here, 7D and 20D. I've been lusting after a Lensbaby for a few years now, so I'm very excited to finally have my hands on one.

Wonderful to see people creating wonderful images with these amazing lenses all over the world!

--
Chris
[www.flickr.com]
Re: How far spread is the LB? posted by hek2d2 April 02, 2010 06:13AM reply | quote
posted by hek2d2
Greetings from Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. I'm a newbie here on the forums and I've just learned about LB products. I'm very excited to get started and you all will see my work soon. I am both a amateur photographer & filmmaker enjoying the best of both worlds. :-)
« 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today