Lensbaby Studio Forums

RMW - Candied Colors + The Wheel Deal

Newer Topic | Older Topic

RMW - Candied Colors + The Wheel Deal posted by JDenny June 17, 2006 06:39AM reply | quote
posted by JDenny

More shots from the MotorHead gathering this morning at Crystal Cove, one "grouped wheels" shot with two of the component shots separated/singled out. D70 LB2 f/4.0 ISO200 w/ polarizer. Thanks for looking.

Cheers,
JDenny

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2006 01:33PM by JDenny.
Re: RMW - The Wheel Deal posted by OUTOFFOCUS June 17, 2006 10:31AM reply | quote
posted by OUTOFFOCUS

High-end wheels, and to think I just drive a "Chevy".
Re: RMW - Candied Colors + The Wheel Deal posted by JDenny June 17, 2006 01:38PM reply | quote
posted by JDenny

Just some candied colors of various cars from this morning's shoot. Thanks for looking.

Cheers,
JDenny
Re: RMW - Candied Colors + The Wheel Deal posted by Ta (Moderator) June 18, 2006 08:58PM reply | quote
posted by Ta

Nice colors, nice wheels, N I C E cars...

Ta
Re: RMW - Candied Colors + The Wheel Deal posted by Eggplantorn June 19, 2006 09:57AM reply | quote
posted by Eggplantorn

Gorgeous colors, Im a sucker for that Red Candy! ~ L
Re: RMW - Candied Colors + The Wheel Deal posted by birdmanofdb June 20, 2006 03:09AM reply | quote
posted by birdmanofdb

cool shots. love the palms in #5...and i'd be happy with any of those wheels!

cu.

larry

"i like it when it's foggy. i get to touch a cloud." a.g.
Re: RMW - Candied Colors + The Wheel Deal posted by ranfoto June 20, 2006 05:11AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

One has to be a Wheeler Dealer to drive one of these Babes......a close up on branding and image......much to ponder in these Denny-Benders .
Re: RMW - Candied Colors + The Wheel Deal posted by AJ June 20, 2006 07:28AM reply | quote
posted by AJ

Awesome colors on those cars. I like the different lights on all of them.

Well bent.

Peace and Happiness
AJ

[www.flickr.com]
Re: RMW - Candied Colors + The Wheel Deal posted by MelBrackstone June 20, 2006 12:44PM reply | quote
posted by MelBrackstone

yummy cars and yummy wheels. That red beast just draws my eye....love it!

Mel :) In sunny Brisbane, Australia
[melbrackstone.com]
Re: RMW - Candied Colors + The Wheel Deal posted by Rhinotherunt June 20, 2006 11:32PM reply | quote
posted by Rhinotherunt

WOW! Nice CARS!!! Cool images of the wheels as well!

www.photo.net/photos/Ryan McGill - Huntsville, AL -

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today