Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

5 days ago by jffoto

Re: Tulipmania

view post

new images from photography workshop

Newer Topic | Older Topic

new images from photography workshop posted by DavidF July 17, 2004 10:27AM reply | quote
posted by DavidF

These are some images I took earlier this week while attending a photograhy workshop here on Whidbey Island, WA. The instructor and a few others now want la' bebe. I have posted more of these images at:

[www2.whidbey.net]

I hope you enjoy them, David.

Post Edited (07-18-04 15:15)
Re: new images from photography workshop posted by Craig (Admin) July 20, 2004 02:24PM reply | quote
posted by Craig

Beautifully saturated colors.

Your gallery holds a lot of various subject matter. Looks like you had a lot of time to shoot at this workshop.

Were you the only Lensbaby toter? How was the workshop?

Have a super day.

-Craig

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus
Re: new images from photography workshop posted by DavidF July 20, 2004 03:17PM reply | quote
posted by DavidF

I was the only lensbaby, but the teacher was impressed and wants to order one. Another person had one for her Nikon, but at the time couldn't figure out how to get the lid off. She's since figured it out.

We where at the B & B for only about an hour, but overall did morning and evening shoots for four days straight.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today