Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

10 hours ago by ebby62

Tiny Red Beetle

view post

First gallery, Entropot du Congo in Antwerp, good friends and a strange biker...

Newer Topic | Older Topic

First gallery, Entropot du Congo in Antwerp, good friends and a strange biker... posted by miel July 15, 2004 10:32AM reply | quote
posted by
Hi,
My first day out with the lensbaby.. learn how much light available, learn to focus, learn the basic of photography, and with a good friend Dirk and a good Belgium beer; result a a fine evening.
Pictures at: [www.pbase.com]
Kind regards
Miel
Re: First gallery, Entropot du Congo in Antwerp, good friends and a strange bike posted by Craig (Admin) July 20, 2004 02:31PM reply | quote
posted by Craig

Miel,

Great light in the posted image and in that scene in your gallery.

Was that your friend that you let ride his bike away inebriated? The cobbelstones look great in those shots.

Have a groovy one.

-Craig

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus
Re: First gallery, Entropot du Congo in Antwerp, good friends and a strange bike posted by miel July 21, 2004 03:33AM reply | quote
posted by
Hi Craig,
A first wedding and I was very happy with the lensbaby.
On my site www.pbase.com/pieters1 wedding of Karina and Marko on pages 8 and 9 are more pictures with the lensbaby.
When the S3 is in my bag???? I can use the lensbaby more. Only 1 body is for a wedding poor..
Thanks a lot.
Greetings
Miel

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today