Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

2 hours ago by PBlais

Re: New Guy Checking In

view post

for la' baby guys: wide and tele adpater?

Newer Topic | Older Topic

for la' baby guys: wide and tele adpater? posted by DavidF July 05, 2004 07:43PM reply | quote
posted by DavidF

I remember a while back you were going to offer a wide angle/tele converter set for the babe. Any update for us?

David.
Re: for la' baby guys: wide and tele adpater? posted by Craig (Admin) July 05, 2004 09:58PM reply | quote
posted by Craig

David,

We're in a holding pattern as we and the Raynox distributor are having a hard time connecting.

If you are waiting on us, let us know and we'll get you set up as we have a few sets ready to go.

Have a super day.

-Craig

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus
Re: for la' baby guys: wide and tele adpater? posted by haj July 06, 2004 01:25PM reply | quote
posted by haj

What kind of pricetag do these sets have? Since I want at least a wide-converter already :)

--
Hans Joergensen
[gallery.nathue.dk]
Re: for la' baby guys: wide and tele adpater? posted by Nikon_Warrior July 08, 2004 02:57AM reply | quote
posted by
Craig,
Please provide me with info on the adapter sets and thier prices, Thanks!

Bennie
Re: for la' baby guys: wide and tele adpater? posted by mediahound July 08, 2004 07:26AM reply | quote
posted by
me too!

How about this..? posted by Craig (Admin) July 08, 2004 09:08AM reply | quote
posted by Craig

We have a limited quantity of this adapter set selling for $66.00 plus shipping:

Raynox 0.65x and 1.5x.

Not as wide as others on the wide end but it ads more funkiness to the lensbaby look than most others while keeping the center relatively sharp.

I am looking at getting more options but this is what we have now.

Call Kirsten at 503.453.4451 to place your order.

-Craig

Post Edited (07-10-04 09:36)

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today