Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

21 hours ago by Victoria Bell

Re: The Beach

view post

Lensbabies now available for all SLRs

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Lensbabies now available for all SLRs posted by sam July 01, 2004 01:26PM reply | quote
posted by sam

We didn't want to leave anyone out of the Lensbabies fun! If you visit the webstore you will notice that we have an expanded lineup of Lensbabies. In addition to the Nikon F and Canon EF mounts, you can now buy a Lensbaby for Pentax K, Olympus OM, Minolta Maxxum, Canon FD, Minolta Manual, Contax/Yashika, and Universal Screw mounts. If you have a different SLR and we can find a T-mount for it, we can make you a Lensbaby.

I hope you like this shot by our friend Jerry Hart.

see with the eyes of a child
Re: Lensbabies now available for all SLRs posted by Sam Bennett July 02, 2004 12:35PM reply | quote
posted by
Congrats guys! Thanks for your dedication to provide this great product to the widest range of users possible! :D

Re: Lensbabies now available for all SLRs posted by M-O August 14, 2004 08:59AM reply | quote
posted by
Will the LensBaby with Pentax K-Mount fit on Sigma SD-9/10 digital SLR's without modification?
Re: Lensbabies now available for all SLRs posted by sam August 15, 2004 10:40AM reply | quote
posted by sam

My research indicates that you will not be able to mount the Pentax K mount Lensbaby to a Sigma SLR without modification. Sorry about that! We will investigate whether we can offer a Sigma mount Lensbaby.

see with the eyes of a child
Re: Lensbabies now available for all SLRs posted by M-O August 15, 2004 11:11AM reply | quote
posted by
Thanks, I would really like to have it!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today