Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

2 hours ago by TG-J

Re: Lensbaby LM-10 now available

view post

Wide angle adapter damage Lensbaby?

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Wide angle adapter damage Lensbaby? posted by mediahound June 22, 2004 10:17AM reply | quote
posted by
i have the Sony wide angle adapter and have generally been keeping it attached to the Lensbaby all the time. i have noticed that the Lensbaby bellows are getting looser as time goes by. ie, bending the Lensbaby takes little to no effort and putting the camera down on a table with the wide angle on, bends the Lensbay downward. is this ok for it? are the bellows durable enough or should i take more care?
Re: Wide angle adapter damage Lensbaby? posted by Craig (Admin) June 22, 2004 02:52PM reply | quote
posted by Craig

I experienced something similar just today when using my wide adapter. I left my camera with my Raynox 0.5x adapter attached, bending the bellows down while the camera sat up straight. When I went to take pictures this morning the bellows held their shape, pointing downward slightly even without the adapter attached. My bellows, however, are not any more flexible than they were when I started using the lens.

My remedy is to not leave my lensbaby in a bent position. Putting my camera on its back with with the lens and adapter pointed up seems to eliminate the uneven stretching that is possible with one of the larger wide adapters.

Please keep us posted on your loose bellows. If they loosen too much we'll replace them for you.

Have a super day.

-Craig

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today