2 hours ago by PBlais

Re: New Guy Checking In

view post

Gallery done with lensbaby

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Gallery done with lensbaby posted by juvand June 18, 2004 10:52PM reply | quote
posted by juvand
[members.shaw.ca]

I just posted new gallery with all photos done with Canon D30 and lensbaby.

Darko

PS
If you have any comments I would be gled to hear it?

Re: Gallery done with lensbaby posted by Tisya June 19, 2004 01:56AM reply | quote
posted by
Darko - really nice pictures! but some would not open, can you fix them?
Re: Gallery done with lensbaby posted by juvand June 19, 2004 08:01AM reply | quote
posted by juvand
You should click in left pane (with thumbnails) holding shift key and press refresh button. That will reload page. Somehow this new page is mixed with old one. Let me know if this helps.
Re: Gallery done with lensbaby posted by jwkphoto June 19, 2004 08:16AM reply | quote
posted by jwkphoto
Darko,

I love the way you see the world, neat!

Jerry
Re: Gallery done with lensbaby posted by Craig (Admin) June 19, 2004 11:05AM reply | quote
posted by Craig

Darko,

You've got me wondering how you could create that much fantastic and varied work in the amount of time that you've had your Lensbaby.

Can't wait to see more.

-Craig

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus
Re: Gallery done with lensbaby posted by miel June 19, 2004 02:15PM reply | quote
posted by
Compliments Darko, creativity and emotion in very fine work!
this is fine art!
kind regards
Miel Pieters
Re: Gallery done with lensbaby posted by juvand June 19, 2004 10:36PM reply | quote
posted by juvand
Glad that you all liked photos and thanks for kind words.

Re: Gallery done with lensbaby posted by mediahound June 20, 2004 09:13AM reply | quote
posted by
great stuff, which aperture ring did you use?

Re: Gallery done with lensbaby posted by juvand June 20, 2004 01:25PM reply | quote
posted by juvand
I always use f/4 ring and just on 2 or 3 photos I used f/5.6.

Re: Gallery done with lensbaby posted by Wismie June 22, 2004 04:09AM reply | quote
posted by
Very nice gallery. It inspired me a lot and I find it really creative. Thanks for sharing !
Re: Gallery done with lensbaby posted by juvand June 22, 2004 09:59AM reply | quote
posted by juvand
Craig, I really get creative boost since I got lensbaby. It's just so perfect for showing the way I see world.

For a lot of people lensbaby became specialty lens but for me it's now my main lens since I'll tell easier my story with lensbaby then with Canon L glass. Thank you guys for making lensbaby.

Darko

Outstanding gallery ! posted by dievee June 22, 2004 05:47PM reply | quote
posted by
Hi Juvand,

Whaww, impressive and outstanding gallery, I love your style. And the little girl is such a good model, also the little boy, you made great images of them, very arty. A big bravo for you. Hope to find time soon to use my lensbaby a bit more.

With kind regards,
Dirk

Re: Outstanding gallery ! posted by juvand June 23, 2004 10:36PM reply | quote
posted by juvand
Thank you Dirk. Since I know your site (http://www.pbase.com/dievee) and your work I fill really good that you like what I did.

Darko
Re: Gallery done with lensbaby posted by sam June 28, 2004 02:11PM reply | quote
posted by sam

Juvand, this gallery you have created contains so many beautiful photos. You have a beautiful aesthetic. I have been sharing your gallery with my friends. Thank you!

see with the eyes of a child
Re: Gallery done with lensbaby posted by juvand June 29, 2004 02:10PM reply | quote
posted by juvand
Thanks Sam.

question about your photos posted by DavidF July 09, 2004 12:14PM reply | quote
posted by DavidF

Nice photos. I'm curious where these were taken. What part of the world, city, etc?
Re: question about your photos posted by juvand July 11, 2004 09:33AM reply | quote
posted by juvand

All photos were taken in Richmond, BC (Canada) where I live with my family. Close to my home is old Fisher Village on Frazer River and lot of photos are from there. Some are from public parks, kids playgrounds where I play with my son Marko (boy with a long hear on photos).

Re: Gallery done with lensbaby posted by pattysaurusrex July 26, 2004 05:47PM reply | quote
posted by
Loved all your pics, especially the ones of the children and the ones of the old houses, wood and barns. I plan to order a lensbaby today. Thanks for making me smile.

Re: Gallery done with lensbaby posted by elfi August 01, 2004 01:38AM reply | quote
posted by
very very good pictures!
everyone has a great atmosphere, I like them very much

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today