Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

6 hours ago by ebby62

fishing

view post

We have not heard from you ...

Newer Topic | Older Topic

We have not heard from you ... posted by lazar February 10, 2006 11:36PM reply | quote
posted by lazar

Dear Lazar,

The International Society of Photographers Convention and Symposium is fast approaching, and I have not heard if you will be attending. Lazar, I can only hold your place for two more weeks and then I will have to release it so another deserving photographer may attend.

The ISP is very proud of you and your artistic accomplishments, and that is why you were nominated for 2006 Amateur Photographer of the Year and the $10,000.00 grand prize. I also feel that you are very deserving of the Outstanding Achievement in Amateur Photography Silver Award Bowl. You will receive your trophy at the event in front of your fellow photographers and family, while competing for the one of the largest cash prizes ever awarded in amateur photography. Most importantly, you will have a chance to share your work and celebrate the art of photography. Lazar, this is your final chance to register for this event. Please call me at 410-363-4800 extension 102 or click here to register or go to [www.picture.com].

Sincerely,

Craig Foster
Convention Chairperson

This message is intended for lazar@tcb.ac.il. You are receiving this email because you submitted a photo to our contest and agreed to receive relevant emails from us.

Please do not reply to this message.
If you no longer wish us to notify you of events that we believe may be of interest to you, please click here, or go to [www.picture.com].

picture.com * 3600 Crondall Lane * Owings Mills, MD 21117

VIP - Lazar
Re: We have not heard from you ... posted by ndroo February 10, 2006 11:39PM reply | quote
posted by ndroo

Strange. I receive similar stuff from them almost every year. Always ignore them though :P

fUzzYeYebAlls
Re: We have not heard from you ... posted by lazar June 20, 2010 06:41PM reply | quote
posted by lazar

Really strange, because the email address is not in use by me.
Also, seems that I wrote the email to myself via Lensbaby forum
Smart guy, no doubt

Lazar
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. (Albert Einstein)

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today