Latest Post

2 days ago by jffoto

Re: Tulipmania

view post

Extra Washers

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Extra Washers posted by hipcat66 May 30, 2004 10:26AM reply | quote
posted by
I've had my lens baby for a couple of weeks already. At the time I was taking a Color Photo class and was trying to think of something different for my final project/presentation. I came across a photoblog where the person used one, and I thought it would be cool to use. I ended up shooting 2 chrome rolls (using a Canon Elan 7, which by the way, I had to overexpose 2 stops- for anyone else who might use one). Needless to say, I received an A in the class. Even my teacher like it and was interested in possbily getting one. I would post some of the shots, but they are in slide format and I don't have a film scanner.

One of my friends got married this weekend. I was sort of one of the few friend amatuer photographers who was asked to take as many pictures as possible. Anyway, what I liked and what set me apart from everyone else was that I had this special weapon in my back pocket. I'm waiting for the film to be developed, but I'm sure they'll love the different special effect.

Anyways, enough praising.... unfortunately, due to a recent move, I seem to have lost my washers and changing tool. Is there anyway to order another set?
Re: Extra Washers posted by sam May 31, 2004 05:02PM reply | quote
posted by sam

Hello,

$4.00 and a stamp will get you a new aperture set. We do not have online ordering set up yet for individual parts, but in the meantime you can give me a call and I'll take care of you. My number is 503-516-5569.

I hope we get to see your photos soon!

Sincerely,

Sam

see with the eyes of a child

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today