Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

21 hours ago by strelar

Re: Composer Pro + Edge 80

view post

Lensbabies in PEI magazine

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Lensbabies in PEI magazine posted by Cassandra May 19, 2004 10:51AM reply | quote
posted by
PEI magazine has a very favorable article on Lensbabies in their May/June 2004 issue. Ordered my Lensbaby this morning and I can hardly wait to start playing with it!

Re: Lensbabies in PEI magazine posted by Craig (Admin) May 19, 2004 02:08PM reply | quote
posted by Craig

Thanks for the heads up.

I hope I get the chance to see the article.

Have a super day.

-Craig

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus
Re: Lensbabies in PEI magazine posted by Cassandra May 19, 2004 03:19PM reply | quote
posted by
Hi Craig!

I see my Lensbaby shipped today. That was fast! :)

If you can't find a copy at your local newsstand, back issues are available for viewing online: [www.peimag.com]

You'll just have to wait three months to see the May/June issue.
Re: Lensbabies in PEI magazine posted by amos_joseph May 20, 2004 10:54AM reply | quote
posted by
The new issue of PDN also mentions the Lensbaby. There's even a picture!
Re: Lensbabies in PEI magazine posted by marcjutras May 21, 2004 06:31AM reply | quote
posted by
Photo.net had an article on Lensbabies recently. That's where I found out about them. [www.photo.net]
Re: Lensbabies in PEI magazine posted by Angela May 23, 2004 11:02AM reply | quote
posted by
I also just read the article about Lensbabies in PEI, I immediately ordered one. The image quality is right up my alley, I cannot wait to begin experimenting. Thanks Craig!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today